i ment if ur giving elgin 2 players can u give clyde 2

elgin 1 player. clyde 1 player.

---------- Post added at 08:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 AM ----------

will this be up 2morow

I'm finishing the data file today and hopefully it will start today.

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 AM ----------

People, the Data Editor File is fully finished, just hope I get Football Manager to use to play it now from my brother (pthame, yes we are brothers).

elgin 1 player. clyde 1 player.

---------- Post added at 08:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 AM ----------

I'm finishing the data file today and hopefully it will start today.

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 AM ----------

People, the Data Editor File is fully finished, just hope I get Football Manager to use to play it now from my brother (pthame, yes we are brothers).

tell him if he doesn't we will kick him up the **** until it bleeds!!!

Just a quick question, i'm completley new to these sorts of threads, what will happen?

tell him if he doesn't we will kick him up the **** until it bleeds!!!

I have it on my laptop, but the laptop slow so, I'll have this use on his laptop.

Just a quick question, i'm completley new to these sorts of threads, what will happen?

Manager is unmanage and just simply holiday it in seasons, then post the players stats on here, also the leagues and cups, not doing the champ league and europa cup unless any of the the FM-Basers and The Football Legends are in it.

Manager is unmanage and just simply holiday it in seasons, then post the players stats on here, also the leagues and cups, not doing the champ league and europa cup unless any of the the FM-Basers and The Football Legends are in it.

Game will be starting now, just have to load the game first then I will post the players.

All Players, FM-Basers and Football Legends, At Start Of Career.

currently holidaying January for transfers then I will holiday the rest of season.

so more screenshots should be up soon then

Soon yes.

Winter Transfers

Teddy Sheringham - Albion Rovers to Everton - 12k
Grant Thame - Annan Athletic to Arsenal - 12k
Alan Shearer - Annan Athletic to Liverpool - 12k
Kristo Laur - Arbroath to Stade Rennis FC - 12k
Hugo Boss - Montrose to Cardiff - 10k
Alan Hansen - Queen's Park to Tottenham - 12k
Conner Wood - Queen's Park to Tottenham - 12k
Alex Rooth - Queen's Park to Manchester City - 12k
Stefan "Puddz" Cubitt - Stranraer to Arsenal - 12k
Frank Rijkaard - Stranraer to PSV - 16k

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

Would you be able to put pics up of like how many appearnces we've made or just type it out?

piccys always nice to look at.