Thanks man i'll try this. Please help me defensive tweaks

Thanks man i'll try this. Please help me defensive tweaks

The problem is that you tweaked the tactic and saying you are conceding too much. Don't use tweaks if it's not working.

I tweaked only my center forward, false 9 to cf attack and my centerr midfield, cm defence to bbm or cm attack and pi shoot more often, i don't use defensice tweaks ago.

I tweaked only my center forward, false 9 to cf attack and my centerr midfield, cm defence to bbm or cm attack and pi shoot more often, i don't use defensice tweaks ago.

That is the problem, you changed the BWM/S to CM/A. You have only 3 mids and changing the roles/duties can ruin the tactic.

I use your V3 tactic. You use cm defend your v3 tactic. You think what do i use cm defence or bwm sup or dlp defend or sup?

I use your V3 tactic. You use cm defend your v3 tactic. You think what do i use cm defence or bwm sup or dlp defend or sup?

Same case, do not change the roles/duties. I mean you can, but it was not tested.

Question for you all when picking your team which one of these do you use and why?

3476tk4.jpg

sc4bxl.jpg

15oxc3d.jpg

HYDRA V4

2239686-20160531-wnF67I.jpg

View attachment 148139

!! NO OIs !!

Training

Put the tactic to all 3 slots at the start of pre season and set match tactics as match training. The general training should be fitness for 2-3 weeks and team cohesion until the start of the season. During the season for general training use Balanced and Def.Positioning as match training. The slider should be 2 ticks from the left.

At the start of pre season (first 3 weeks)

2188990-20160405-diMULn.jpg

Afterwards (until the tactic is fully fluid)

2188991-20160405-KaCP3P.jpg

During the season

2188992-20160405-OcwUvk.jpg

Corners are done by RCM.

View attachment 148000View attachment 147999View attachment 147998View attachment 147997View attachment 147996

Last edited:

I am glad it's not a 3 striker formation. Defence is very stable and oriented and both inside forwards and the striker are having chances and they score, meaning several goal sources. The midfield setup is just great too, however due to the passing directness the successful passes % is a bit low, but it's not affecting effectiveness. Hats off Zyndar, great stuff again.

View attachment 1055697

P.S.: half season played, another with simulate result.

Anyone tried V4 in lower leagues? I am thinking on a save in National League North/South.