Zyndar apart from your own great tactics do you use anyone elses that you find good

Hi zyndar,

With the set-up, you say the middle striker to be the strongest. Does that mean your best striker overall? Or the striker with purely the highest strength attribute?

I usually try to put my biggest striker player with best passing in the middle (either F9 or DLF depending on the tactic I use of yours), is that the right way to go about it, or does height etc. not matter in the center/DLF position? For example, I may have Barbosa on the right and Deulofeu on the other side as they are smaller, then Lukaku in the middle cause he is the biggest/strongest.

Hi zyndar,

With the set-up, you say the middle striker to be the strongest. Does that mean your best striker overall? Or the striker with purely the highest strength attribute?

I usually try to put my biggest striker player with best passing in the middle (either F9 or DLF depending on the tactic I use of yours), is that the right way to go about it, or does height etc. not matter in the center/DLF position? For example, I may have Barbosa on the right and Deulofeu on the other side as they are smaller, then Lukaku in the middle cause he is the biggest/strongest.

Your example is perfect, Lukaku to the middle as the physically strongest.

Perfect, thanks! And how about the F9? What am I looking for there, stats wise etc.? Left foot on left and right foot on right too?

Perfect, thanks! And how about the F9? What am I looking for there, stats wise etc.? Left foot on left and right foot on right too?

Technically gifted players. Foots doesn't matter a lot.

Ah, so more focus on things like passing, technique, crossing and things like that?

your tactic helped me to achieve what I thought was nearly impossible...
my team is expected to be 24th out of 24 teams and with only 4 fixtures left to end the championship, I'm on 5th place fighting for the playoffs !

your tactic helped me to achieve what I thought was nearly impossible...
my team is expected to be 24th out of 24 teams and with only 4 fixtures left to end the championship, I'm on 5th place fighting for the playoffs !

I wish you promotion mate! ;)

I wish you promotion mate! ;)

already promoted !
now on Sky Bet League 1 with Boston Utd

Promoted from Vanarama Conference North --> Vanarama Conference --> Sky Bet League 2

and it's doing pretty well on L1 too !! 7 games, I'm on 4th !

4-3-3- narrow just suits perfectly the lower divisions

Just as on L2, I was expected to be 24th, let's see how it gonna be at the end of the season

HYDRA V3

Training and OIs as in the OP and only the strikers should take the corners.

2194557-20160411-DLR8Yy.jpg

I am using this one on my Whitehawk save. Started using it in my second season in League one. First season I barely survived, now its 6 matches left and I am top of the League and I think we will win promotion as the results been better and better. Great tactic indeed. It will be really interesting to see how it will work in championship as I will be able to bring much better players to the Club.

After watching Liverpool victory over Dortmund in midweek thought to myself going to take charge of Liverpool and bring success back to anfield once again using your tactic,Liverpool deserve to win the title again so im going for it so far so good.

3147c5h.jpg