Zyndar , I'm playing an online save my opponent is with Schalke 04 and uses his tactics Deadly Circle. I'm with Dortmund and I am using the tactic Hydra . I have a better team , but in direct confrontation I lose or draw. Can you help me?

Still going well with my Bristol Rov save, but might start a new game with Hartlepool and if i manage to get them in play offs or even promoted might send it to sky sports for Geff Stelling (Hartlepool fan) to see what he says lol.Credit to zyndar tho for a great tactic;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

so Fantastic!!
I use this tactic Hydra V2 (mainly), Hydra with DM (For Defense) and Teamgeist (for variations) for my Man Utd save...
no tweak until the familiarity became Fluid, I changed the mentality to Control, and it worked very well...
1st Season : won UCL, 2nd on BPL
2nd Season : won all competitions (6 trophies) except Capital One Cup

For my 2nd Season, I only use Hydra V2, solid in defense, terrific when attacking, good possesion and produce lots of shots...
the key of this tactic imo is on wing backs, should have explosive wing backs to support this tactic going well...

SQUAD

RESULTS

MATCHES

COMPETITIONS

KEY PLAYERS

my 3rd season is still on going... secure Neymar, Hazard and Varane ^^) (H)
View attachment 169600

Still going well with my Bristol Rov save, but might start a new game with Hartlepool and if i manage to get them in play offs or even promoted might send it to sky sports for Geff Stelling (Hartlepool fan) to see what he says lol.Credit to zyndar tho for a great tactic;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Keep us updated mate!:)

Keep us updated mate!:)

2vl3djt.jpg

jhbvd0.jpg

Only 2 games in but so far so good Bolton result exspected only mickey mouse cup

so Fantastic!!
I use this tactic Hydra V2 (mainly), Hydra with DM (For Defense) and Teamgeist (for variations) for my Man Utd save...
no tweak until the familiarity became Fluid, I changed the mentality to Control, and it worked very well...
1st Season : won UCL, 2nd on BPL
2nd Season : won all competitions (6 trophies) except Capital One Cup

For my 2nd Season, I only use Hydra V2, solid in defense, terrific when attacking, good possesion and produce lots of shots...
the key of this tactic imo is on wing backs, should have explosive wing backs to support this tactic going well...

SQUAD

RESULTS

MATCHES

COMPETITIONS

KEY PLAYERS

my 3rd season is still on going... secure Neymar, Hazard and Varane ^^) (H)
View attachment 1031900

That second season was very very strong, congrats! But with players like that the 3rd one can be more astonishing! Keep it going. How do you find Teamgeist? That tactic got very few attention.

Hey guys, is it just me or is Hydra not as lethal when being used with the 16.3 patch?

No response? I guess this tactic is dead in the new patch since no one bothers replying.

No response? I guess this tactic is dead in the new patch since no one bothers replying.

Check the last responses, it is not dead. I am not using this tactic at the moment, so I can't tell you, but the latest results posted are all fine. The patch barely changed the ME.

Check the last responses, it is not dead. I am not using this tactic at the moment, so I can't tell you, but the latest results posted are all fine. The patch barely changed the ME.
Thank you for the response :)

jreka1.jpg

1gj2ib.jpg

dq4o01.jpg

Still going great with a small club and only 10k to spend on transfers/not that ive bought anyone...
Plus the training schedule set to defensive works a treat,thanks to zyndar :)

jreka1.jpg

1gj2ib.jpg

dq4o01.jpg

Still going great with a small club and only 10k to spend on transfers/not that ive bought anyone...
Plus the training schedule set to defensive works a treat,thanks to zyndar :)

Keep it going mate! ;)

nosvts.jpg
stats on each player never had 9.9 before

29bhi5z.jpg
table still unbeaten

54w0wp.jpg

a4v5hh.jpg
15 games wow

Not tweaked anything my middle striker has scored 7 goals not alot to be fair

Hydra v2 just gone top of the table in Will's new tactic testing league here. Very nice!

2hz1doi.png

Always getting no - one marking the posts screen shot will tell you that why?

How does this work on 16.3? Noticed it's top of the testing league.