I have finished my first season with Leeds. In the second part I used the V2, which I am now adding to the OP. Interesting fact: the 2 starting wingback got the total of 47 assists. Awesome!

2110559-20160124-wcLahP.jpg
View attachment 185831View attachment 185830View attachment 185829View attachment 185828

Fixtures with V1 and V1.1

View attachment 185827

With V2

View attachment 185825

Last edited:
v2 is better than banton tweak in your opinion ?

I think Banton's tweak is for bigger teams due to the 3 striker roles. I cannot say if one is better than the other.

Please can someone post the player instructions as i can t download the tactic Thanks

Did a run with Newcastle (seeded 9th) approved season, ended 4th, won FA cup, Papiss Cissé topscorer, Ayoze Pérez most assists and players player of the year. Aleksandar Mitrovic was really disapointing

QZfBQoM.jpg

XLLAA02.jpg

YZ8snE3.jpg

w3SRNp2.jpg

795LKaA.jpg

lAHGvbc.jpg

gVp3HbV.png

@zyndar Which do you think is better?

v1 or v2? I'm using v1.

v1 v2 What is the difference?

@zyndar
I'm sorry I asked a lot of questions. but this last :)
I wavered between Bantons Tweak and v2. because I am going very well with current v1.
I do not want to change, but if there's a better tactic would like to use it.

This is my career with V1 :) all matches play instant result only use standart tactic..
No save loads, no game editor.. Onyl use genie scout beacuse I'm transfer to free palyers :)
(sorry my bad english, I'm Turk)

career link #91 message

Last edited:

@zyndar
I'm sorry I asked a lot of questions. but this last :)
I wavered between Bantons Tweak and v2. because I am going very well with current v1.
I do not want to change, but if there's a better tactic would like to use it.

This is my career with V1 :) all matches play instant result only use standart tactic..
No save loads, no game editor.. Onyl use genie scout beacuse I'm transfer to free palyers :)
(sorry my bad english, I'm Turk)

You are doing really great! I hope you will get straight promotions going forward. Thanks for the feedback.

The differences between V1 and V2:

2 CMs instead the 2 BWMs

Tempo is 1 tick higher

Middle ST is DLFs

I think with V2 the 2 CMs are more involved in the play in terms of assists and goal scoring. Otherwise they have nearly the same instructions as the BWMs so not a big difference.

is this tactic good with bad clubs like the second team's (Bayern Munich II)?

or need you a solid team for it?

I'm test tactic with different clubs and league. And succesful all one.

Alfreton, Chester, Valladolid, Perugia, İstanbulspor vs.. Best tactic on FM16!

Most people dont know but this tactic f*cking amazing dude!

I'm test v1 version, now testing v2.. V2 better than v1!

Thanks mate! Which version do you find better? With which team are you playing?
im playing as barnsley going into my 4th season just went up to the prem using v2 but with the team i have this should not have happend was happy just not to go down

This is the best and most consistent tactic I have found. I tried all of those TFF ones and none performed like this nor had the beauty of play that this provides. Well done!

This is the best and most consistent tactic I have found. I tried all of those TFF ones and none performed like this nor had the beauty of play that this provides. Well done!

Thanks mate! At which level are you using it?

Thanks mate! At which level are you using it?

Welcome! I'm Leeds in the EPL. Pushed and pulled and replayed games to drag and grind them to promotion using numerous tactics...none of which really seemed that great. Switched to yours and currently sitting in the top 3 in late November despite a media prediction of 20th!