Resource icon

Hacker - breaking the game with all I know about it V2

This still isn't perfectly tested, and there is most likely room for improvement, but I wanted to deliver a playable tactic on this patch ASAP.

Motion:

Tactic.PNG

Liverpool 101 points, all cups, West Brom predicted dead last, finish 5th:

MP.PNG

21.6 - New Tactic Comps.PNG

101 points and almost all cups for Man City:

City.PNG

FMBase test 312 points, really good results with subtop team, average but still not bad with underdog:

BaseTest.PNG

Eintracht championship:

Eintracht.PNG

I'd say it's a stronger tactic for good teams than Hacker was, but little weaker when it comes to underdogs, still a better tactic on this patch. Definitely stronger offensively, so you should expect more goals than from Hacker.

We're only 1 day into the patch, so it's not as fine-tuned as Hacker (that's why it got 312 points from fmbase test, not 330+), but I'll be playing and figuring out the new patch a lot in the coming days, so hopefully I'll be able to find improvements, or entirely new game-breaking tactics. For now this should be good enough to continue your careers with good results.

Attachments

• Table.PNG
    Table.PNG
    360.2 KB · Views: 121
  • TacticBase.PNG
    TacticBase.PNG
    625.9 KB · Views: 145
  • Motion V2.1.fmf
    44.8 KB · Views: 151
Thanks for the tactic. I guess small changes need to be made as you said. Because I feel that I cannot get enough efficiency from the wings (as a score and assist contribution) I continue to play and I will share again as I progress.

Puan Durumu.png
Takım İstatistik.png
tatktik ekranı.png
genel performans.png

Fikstür.png

Your hacker tactic is the best for me i won everythink with dortmund in my 2. Season i will try your new one i hope its better than hacker.

Hi! Does "Brick Wall" still work with the new patch? Thank's)

Yes it still works, for example I've just switched to it in Champions League against Inter away at 60 minute mark - they've got only 2 shots for the rest of the game, for the total of 0,05 xG, and there were 0 highlights for these last 30 minutes (I'm playing on extended). Naturally, there is always a chance, every now and then, that you'll concede a lucky long shot or something like that, but it effectively should kill the game most of the time.

For me It's still working 2nd season results so far. Trying some new attacking set pieces steups, as previous TI and corners seems to stop working
1614275686104.png
1614275686104.png

Guys, I've created a tweak of original Hacker tactic. I will not pretend this to be my tactic as the team instructions and set pieces are the same but the formation and roles have changed 70% from the original.
The team is performing absolutely amazing with great rating all over the team and the passing network resulted by changing the roles of the players is fantastic.
If anyone is interested to try it, I can drop it here tonight.

Guys, I've created a tweak of original Hacker tactic. I will not pretend this to be my tactic as the team instructions and set pieces are the same but the formation and roles have changed 70% from the original.
The team is performing absolutely amazing with great rating all over the team and the passing network resulted by changing the roles of the players is fantastic.
If anyone is interested to try it, I can drop it here tonight.

Would be great to see & try this tweak. In my Barca save I finally lost (after 74 unbeaten run) Still I think this one has potential. If @Egraam dosent mind off course.

I'm also really interested to see it. My only goal is to find a tactic that will break the game, it doesn't have to be made by me 😅

I was just about to leave for work :)
Here it is

Attachments

• Hacker - tweak by Ultra.fmf
    45.4 KB · Views: 160
Thx Claudiu. You tweak formation a lot - striker is there. I don't think I'll try it cause I've prepared my Barca to Strikerless formation. After hard season beginning it looks like Hacker is working same as at previous patch for me. I sold a lot of players (Coutinho, Umtitti, Firpo, Braithwaite, Emerson,Neto, Matheus Fernandes, Pjanic) Also Dembele dosen't want to sign new contract and accept PSG offer for lot lower fee than I gave him - so I sold him insatntly for 10ml. Lot of young players into first squad (Fati Moriba De La Fuente + Eric Garcia and Sergio Gomez signed on free) I think that was main reason for original Hacker to drop down performance
1614363566095.png
Results Update:
1614363566095.png

Fair enough.
I'm managing Dinamo Bucharest and after a first season where i just smashed the domestic league scoring 120 and conceding just 10, and of course after the update, I was struggling to score, very low rating from the players, especially from the central midfielder. In first season scored almost 30 and now in 15 games just once..
With the tweak I've just beat Real Madrid 5-2 at home.

New version of Hacker for this patch, 346 frozen FMBase test run by myself (Hacker V1 on last patch got 333). Enjoy :D

Table.PNG

Tactic.PNG

Attachments

• Hacker V2.fmf
    44.8 KB · Views: 208