Halloween

• Thread starter Thread starter Becky
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 104
  • Views Views 6K
Zombie Sean rawrrr oO)

Going to a mates party that her parents doesn't know shes having. And I've been dared to dress up as a ribena bottle as I always have ribena with me. So I'm taking them up on that dare and going in all purple and probably with a ribena bottle in hand. Then going to get absoloutley smashed :D

Ha, was joking. Was invited by a drunk Becky the other night though, but I will be in Hull. Don't have any particular plans, but something may develop!

My housemate has this costume;

33387.jpg
I so want that costume. Hehe scary pig rules

im up at 8.00 next morning for a league match :'(:'(

I thought i'd revive this thread as Halloween is only 4 days away!! wooo :wub:
Anyone got any plans this year? What are you dressing up as, if you are?

I'm having a sort of party-ish thing on Saturday 30th at my house and then going out in town in fancy dress with a group of our friends. On Sunday 31st i'm travelling to York with my two best friends and were going on a halloween tour of some mansion i think looking for some ghosts. ha. Can't wait to scare them. :D

Becky, do you mean 31st!? not 21st?

I don't know what I am doing, most my mates are working, so I will probs go out with a group of mates dressed as some kind of comedy emos, like usual ;)

Becky, do you mean 31st!? not 21st?

I don't know what I am doing, most my mates are working, so I will probs go out with a group of mates dressed as some kind of comedy emos, like usual ;)

lol yeah, that's why i edited my post. Bit over excited i think. :P lol, comedy emo? I'm going as Harlequin ..but just looks like an ordinary jester/**** sort of thing? :|

Already carved my pumpkin too! :) exciting times ahead..the house smells sooo bad of pumpkin! hahaha

Dressing up as a donkey...
Wayne Rooney :O

I'm going round the houses with my wee cousin, he's bouncing off the walls waiting for it :D

I'm going as Harlequin ..but just looks like an ordinary jester/**** sort of thing? :|

So your going in normal dress then.

and yes, you know, take the **** emos :) as they are scary shitz. see..

n775740857_1731945_560.jpg

lol yeah i guess i am. :(

HA oh yes! I get you now. Think your hair is abit too short for the emo look though isn't it? Crack out that pencil eyeliner Dunc! lol ;) I bet you will look super scary... as usual.

lol yeah i guess i am. :(

HA oh yes! I get you now. Think your hair is abit too short for the emo look though isn't it? Crack out that pencil eyeliner Dunc! lol ;) I bet you will look super scary... as usual.

I never go out in general without a large lashing of eyeliner. :) and I am sure I can make myself look like a proper emo! ;)

It's a pitty my standard partner in crime is working that night :(

Unfortunatly i'm a tad to old to be going round knocking on people's doors and scaring the **** out of them at silly o' clock.

But i'll get my cousin to go out and get me some sweets & money ;)

Back