Halloween

• Thread starter Thread starter Becky
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 104
  • Views Views 6K
Nope, not a fan of Halloween. Can't be arsed dressing up in a costume I know I'll hate within minutes of wearing it, and then having to endure a whole night with it on.

A Queen:

elizabeth1.jpg

or a Queen:

amanda_lepore_drag_queen_gay_new_york.jpeg

??

The Queen
queen-20060302-112556.jpg

Get ready to watch the tyne-wear derby. Watch the tyne-wear derby. The rest of the day depends on what happens in the tyne-wear derby.

Get ready to watch the tyne-wear derby. Watch the tyne-wear derby. The rest of the day depends on what happens in the tyne-wear derby.

Ah yes I will be going to the Boro game on Sat, welcome Tony and watch them lose to bottom of the league Bristol, score.

Knowing the Mackems/Geordies you'll be hiding in the gate after getting your *** kicked by some fat bald geordie.

I went to my brothers 18th last weekend dressed as Count Duckula! It actually looked pretty good but some idiot stole my mask in a nightclub. It's worth a purchase anyway, for those of you that are old enough to know who he is ^^)

Aww i love Count Duckula. Used to watch the programme when i was younger. :P lol. I hate it when people try to nick part of your costume when your out places. Bit nervous about wearing a hat this weekend, might have to clip it firmly to my head! lol.

Aww i love Count Duckula. Used to watch the programme when i was younger. :P lol. I hate it when people try to nick part of your costume when your out places. Bit nervous about wearing a hat this weekend, might have to clip it firmly to my head! lol.

Probably serves me right for having one too many shandy's :$

Hate it, I remember going out in a bin bag and a mask once.

Not for me, hopefully no-one knocks on my door.

xbox fifa11 pro clubs with a bottle of whiskey for the night am sorted

Yes, I can only imagine. Not a fan, will likely watch the Newcastle Sunderland game if it's live (excuse my ignorance). Then listen to some cracking jokes no doubt as I hand empty packets of haribo out and all those coppers I've gathered from waiting for my 1p change. Wohoooooo.

Ugh.

Reading have introduced a 'Holloween Costume Dressup' where you dress up and go to the match on saturday (shocker) so it's pretty much 'Take the **** out of the home fans day'.. :S

Halloween i'll probably spend the night round my mates.. dressed as a fairy

Got my Grim Reaper costume today. fitted a couple of red LED's to the mesh that covers the face. looks immense in the dark, especially when I borrowed my bros roller blades, so it looked like I was floating:P

---------- Post added at 01:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 AM ----------

Yes, I can only imagine. Not a fan, will likely watch the Newcastle Sunderland game if it's live (excuse my ignorance). Then listen to some cracking jokes no doubt as I hand empty packets of haribo out and all those coppers I've gathered from waiting for my 1p change. Wohoooooo.

You sad, boring man......

Got my Jack Sparrow costume yesterday, going to try and improve on my impression of him tonight for effect.

Halloween isn't my thing. Don't do anything except hand out sweets to small kids.

Nothing for me. I'll probably frown at some kids that knock on my door, and begrudgingly hand over the sweets I had planned to eat in the early hours of the morning.

Haven't done much for Halloween for a good few years now.

Going trick or treating and then pig out the day after and throw up, it's better than the scouts halloween sleepover,... I guess

Hate it, I remember going out in a bin bag and a mask once.

Not for me, hopefully no-one knocks on my door.

Made me lol XD.

This year I will be going to Rovers dressed as a pirate, and to a party dressed as Buzz Lightyear :P

Back