Halloween

• Thread starter Thread starter Becky
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 104
  • Views Views 6K
Ordered My Joker Outfit today after a great Suggestion, Ordered Special Delivery, so should get it friday.

Not saying the Joker isn't a good character - just the costume isn't original (though some do look good).

Got all my stuff now, dressing up as a rubiks cube. Hopefully the crafting doesnt fail.

The Queen
queen-20060302-112556.jpg

No, that's Freddie Mercury, the lead singer of the band Queen ;)

They don't do much here with Halloween. On the Dutch TV there are probably going to be plenty of horror movie, which I won't watch because I won't sleep for months. In 17 years I have not seen 1 child going door to door for candy.

Not really my favourite time of the year. And I don't trust ravens on Halloween. >_>

was going to sit down and play **** Zombies with the lights off :P from 5pm to midnight, but my gf want me to go out and take her daughter trick or treating :(

what to do play Zombies with friends online or take my step daughter out for trick or treating?, meh could aways play zombies when I get back in :P and scare my gf shitless (lol)

Shut the door on some fat ~18 year old boy doing the Americano dance outside my door wearing a Batman costume bursting at the seams. The epitome of everything wrong with Halloween.

Lol, how many people have said trick instead of treat? ;)

i got a bucketful of sweets and we had people knocking on the door while me and my dad were playing fifa11

Back