Halloween

• Thread starter Thread starter Becky
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 104
  • Views Views 6K
Havent even decided what im going as :/
Heading up tomorrow to find some last minute ****** costumes, you know, the usg.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeTzsy2IrRM&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Halloween Cute Banana Cat[/ame]

Halloween videoz. That's really...odd...

I never go out in general without a large lashing of eyeliner. :) and I am sure I can make myself look like a proper emo! ;)

It's a pitty my standard partner in crime is working that night :(

Ew i sincerely hope you don't! lol. Don't worry though i think you'll be able to pull the emo look off brilliantly. I will need photo evidence to see if it's better than the one you have posted above. lol.

Aww what are you going to do with no side kick? I think one of the guys in our group is gonna go as slash. haha. can't wait to see that. Ooh our house is going to be scarrry! Bring on the halloween messyness!

School on monday for most people. Wont stop me though

EDIT: Nvm, rafa is an epic fail.

Same here but I'm just gonna say I got sick at the party, must of been some dodgy food..... maybe drink but we won't tell the mother that now

I dont know what to go as this year. Any sensible suggestions( not you then dunc). i got to go shopping friday, so will pick something else, just wondering if anyone had any good ideas.

I dont know what to go as this year. Any sensible suggestions( not you then dunc). i got to go shopping friday, so will pick something else, just wondering if anyone had any good ideas.

The Joker, Batman

Best thing to probably do is go on a fancy dress website and have a look on there for ideas, because are looooads to choose from. :)

Ahh Halloween.

Another pointless commercial celebration that lost it's appeal about 14 years ago.

I'll be going, as a sleepy person, to bed.

Pass on Halloween.

Ahh Halloween.

Another pointless commercial celebration that lost it's appeal about 14 years ago.

Pass on Halloween.

Your a halloween scrooge. :)

Ahh Halloween.

Pass on Halloween.

Moody redders, you seem like the type to go trickle treating.

Zombie Michael Jackson, could excuse to run around scaring trick or treaters too (and feeling them too if you're Dunc)

Ah don't start me on Christmas.

Trickle treating?

Sounds better than Trick-or-Treating teach me how plez.

sorry we are un developed in Suffolk, we dont say things properly. Trattors. ;)

This thread is making me all excited about Halloween again,

I'm dressing up as the queen, it's really good looking, (i hope) :)

This thread is making me all excited about Halloween again,

I'm dressing up as the queen, it's really good looking, (i hope) :)

A Queen:

elizabeth1.jpg

or a Queen:

amanda_lepore_drag_queen_gay_new_york.jpeg

??

Back