Hammers await Henry reply...

he will leave for the mls
so cant see this happening tbh

Why will he go to West ham when City can pay him 160K per week,(6)

Is that guy talking serious? Does he want to offer that money for Titi Henry? The man who will soon take the flight to NY? It's just impossible to return in London, and for west ham, and it's not for the cash.

Henry said a while ago that if he was to return to England he would come back to Arsenal, just can't see him joining West Ham.

Henry said a while ago that if he was to return to England he would come back to Arsenal, just can't see him joining West Ham.

Ye thats the first thought that went through my head, the relationship he has with your fans, i just cant see it.

It really upset him to play you in the CL, never mind the league time after time.

Come On HENRY Just what we need a top-class centre-forward !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) ill give him 200k a week to join us.

I was under the belief that he had already put pen to paper on a deal that will take him to the mls, so i think the hammers are just blowing wishful bubbles lmao ^^)

Come On HENRY Just what we need a top-class centre-forward !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) ill give him 200k a week to join us.

I seriously hoped you Owned united so you can throw away 200k for single player,

First Ruud, now Henry, I always thought the Manager should make the signings.

There is no manager though JAck. so the responsibly then goes to the board room.

He also said that Liverpool were the only other English team he would join.

There is no manager though JAck. so the responsibly then goes to the board room.

I know that but the Board room should never by footballers, the Manager should, this is just showing that they are intervening to much as usual which will put many Manager's off the job.