Hammers await Henry reply...

I know that but the Board room should never by footballers, the Manager should, this is just showing that they are intervening to much as usual which will put many Manager's off the job.
do you want them to just let potential transfer target move to other teams without putting in a bid.
they arent intervening because they have no manager

Just go to new York **** west ham with them clown for owners.

No offense to Henry but if Gold and Sullivan are in here to improve the clubs stature.. i don't know why throwing around a lot of money for a player past his prime is going to help them rise to where they want to be.. they should look for younger players surely..

id have him back at arsenal maybe not in every match but hes still class, wouldn`t mind if he joined westham ethier its not like if he joined the spuds. don`t agree with people saying henrys a cheat it was a one off incedent that goes on all the time in football if it hadn`t ended in a goal it wouldn`t even matter.

id have him back at arsenal maybe not in every match but hes still class, wouldn`t mind if he joined westham ethier its not like if he joined the spuds. don`t agree with people saying henrys a cheat it was a one off incedent that goes on all the time in football if it hadn`t ended in a goal it wouldn`t even matter.
he is a cheating ****, dont want to start an argument about this cause it was about 6 months ago.
think he is going to the mls, thankfully

shut up m8 ur a gloryhunter !!!

he might well be,

but he is still right,

West Ham do have clown of owners, Henry should go to USA instead of West Ham, if he goes to westham, He is going to be expected by the Fans to be the same Henry that Left these shores for Barca a few years ago, when in reality he is nothing but a player in decline quickly.

So Shut up he has a point.

he'll be offered near double that if he joins New York Red Bulls, so it's not gonna happen. i'm getting sick of hearing the nonsense those West Ham owners keep spouting to be honest.

Couldn't care less where the cheating frog eater goes tbh.

He's getting on abit and wouldn't get in there starting 11 imo.

The same applies to Silvestre, Sol, Gallas. And he said he would even rejoin Arsenal as a water boy. We would see how much he would like to come back.

shut up m8 ur a gloryhunter !!!

supported chelsea since 1996 so yes im a glory hunter!! and im ******* right your owners are total wankers.

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

do you come on fm base looking to start a row or are you just really good at it

both haha. but you dont think im telling the truth then nah???

Blackpool: Gilks, Crainey, Baptiste, Evatt, Coleman, Vaughan, Adam (c), Southern, Campbell, Taylor-Fletcher, Ormerod. Subs: Rachubka, Clarke, Burgess, Euell, Edwards, Bannan, Dobbie.

Cardiff: Marshall, McNaughton, Hudson (c), Blake, Kennedy, Burke, McPhail, Ledley, Whittingham, Chopra, Bothroyd. Subs: Enckelman, Quinn, Gerrard, Capaldi, Wildig, McCormack, Etuhu.
Fail? XD

god help avram grant in taking over that club with sullivan there he fancies himself as a manager he tried 2 get dorrans from west brom without zola knowing now hes trying 2 waste 75k a week of the wage budget on a cheating past his sell by date player

supported chelsea since 1996 so yes im a glory hunter!! and im ******* right your owners are total wankers.

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

both haha. but you dont think im telling the truth then nah???
i dont like the owners, but you posted that hoping to annoy a west ham fan

i dont like the owners, but you posted that hoping to annoy a west ham fan
i have nothing against west ham thats just what i think of them. if anything i like west ham more than any other london club they gave us franky lamps and joey cole.

It would be amazing if we signed him. Beckham made a mistake going to the MLS. Hopefully Henry will choose the right option and sign for West Ham in the best league in the world.