Hammers await Henry reply...

I don`t think he would be botherd about money to much but the question is what is better playing for a mid table team in the prem (probley still the best league in the world) or a top 6 side in the mls(probley one of the weakest leagues in the world)? for me the prem wins everytime but if it was me id go to oz much nicer (H) just imo.
just to add why is everyone always at each others throats can`t we just play nice?oO)

Like is about as believable as Kaka going to Man City..

just to add why is everyone always at each others throats can`t we just play nice?oO)

oO)

you have spent many of threads at my throat, and vice versa. You dne it with others aswell. so abit hypocritical.

oO)

you have spent many of threads at my throat, and vice versa. You dne it with others aswell. so abit hypocritical.

not really scott normally its a debate over the topic in the thread and sometimes it gets passinote but not just for the sake of it, i beleve its normally yourself that likes to start pointless arguments more than most hense your reply. sorry to go off topic but the quote needed an answer.

Yup, and no doubt that quote will need an answer and then that one another answer, and that one another...

Please, let's not.

not really scott normally its a debate over the topic in the thread and sometimes it gets passinote but not just for the sake of it, i beleve its normally yourself that likes to start pointless arguments more than most hense your reply. sorry to go off topic but the quote needed an answer.

Utter ****. Utter ****.

thats it from me.

I really can't see Thierry Henry at West Ham. I mean, in all honesty, he's still an amazing player. Yes he's getting on a bit, but he's still a great player. He'll be better off going to a better team (in no disrespect to West Ham fans) but still to guarantee himself first team football. Back to France, or something.