Hammers await Henry reply...

The thing is knowing the way these owners work like i have from the vast years of experience, they will do this to you very strategically.

Every single season we were in the Premiership there were MASSIVE names banded about the club and i mean MASSIVE at the time. Michael Owen in loan from Madrid, Ryan Giggs, the list goes on...

Surprisingly this optimism was never the same in the January transfer window.
Its a great tactic to encourage fans to buy season tickets, get hopes up of the fans, even if Henry doesn't go its a win win situation for them, as it shows supposed "ambition" for the fans to get happy about.

Same old Same old from the Gold & Sullivan combination, please Hammers fans, yes i may show dislike towards them because of recent past we have had with them, but dont fall for their bullshit every time like we did. It NEVER happens! Trust me.

he'll be offered near double that if he joins New York Red Bulls, so it's not gonna happen. i'm getting sick of hearing the nonsense those West Ham owners keep spouting to be honest.

you dont know nothing about the owners m8 so dont start slagging them off. if u put 50 million + some debt clearnece you have a right to say what u think !

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

The thing is knowing the way these owners work like i have from the vast years of experience, they will do this to you very strategically.

Every single season we were in the Premiership there were MASSIVE names banded about the club and i mean MASSIVE at the time. Michael Owen in loan from Madrid, Ryan Giggs, the list goes on...

Surprisingly this optimism was never the same in the January transfer window.
Its a great tactic to encourage fans to buy season tickets, get hopes up of the fans, even if Henry doesn't go its a win win situation for them, as it shows supposed "ambition" for the fans to get happy about.

Same old Same old from the Gold & Sullivan combination, please Hammers fans, yes i may show dislike towards them because of recent past we have had with them, but dont fall for their bullshit every time like we did. It NEVER happens! Trust me.

ur a very wise person my friend :)

ur a very wise person my friend :)

im very much hoping that your not being sarcastic :p

But ye im not trying to tell west ham fans to instantly hate their owners, why should you? they got you out of a BIG hole! they should be credited, they did the same with us! We are grateful.

just be very careful with what you chose to believe, all owners blow smoke up their fans arses its part of the job, but these two, are up there with the best.

its the same with our new lot, we have NO clue who they are really, i haven't believed this big pot of money scenario all along, im waiting to see it spent. Unfortunately as much bullshit as owners come out with, they are in it to make a profit, everything else comes second

im very much hoping that your not being sarcastic :p

But ye im not trying to tell west ham fans to instantly hate their owners, why should you? they got you out of a BIG hole! they should be credited, they did the same with us! We are grateful.

just be very careful with what you chose to believe, all owners blow smoke up their fans arses its part of the job, but these two, are up there with the best.

its the same with our new lot, we have NO clue who they are really, i haven't believed this big pot of money scenario all along, im waiting to see it spent. Unfortunately as much bullshit as owners come out with, they are in it to make a profit, everything else comes second

Im not being sarcastic u talk sense i have already renewed my Season ticket :)

Im not being sarcastic u talk sense i have already renewed my Season ticket :)

oh right thanks ;)

and ye you have RENEWED, you were there before they came. They are trying to get more of you in there believe me ;) XD

LOL! This is ridiculous, they only just survived relegation this year.

I thought Gold and Sullivan were cutting back on ridiculous wages?

Hopefully Give will give him a whack in the face if he joins. Wouldnt put it past Lee Carsley either.

supported chelsea since 1996 so yes im a glory hunter!! and im ******* right your owners are total wankers.

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

both haha. but you dont think im telling the truth then nah???

...And your owner is a mafia crime don who illegally built a fortune out of the resources of a declining state. Although I would like to see Henry at the Boleyn Ground all I can see and hear is LJUNGBERG ALERT. I mean Henry COULD certainly do a good job for West Ham but conversely he COULD sit on his **** and collect his £3.9M annual pay packet. They should really look to buy some cheap but good talent which is what I am sure they are both capable of doing and will do. If Henry does come though he will do 10x as good as Dyer who is only on £5K less so I won't be unhappy even though he won't be himself 8 years ago or Di Canio 10 years ago. Whatever happens I trust West Ham's resilience and resolve to fight back against the odds. COME ON YOU IRONS!!! COME ON YOU IRONS!!!

Henry is still twice the player of any current West Ham squad member. he just doesn't quite cut it for THE best team around. he could certainly do more than a job, only it won't happen.

...And your owner is a mafia crime don who illegally built a fortune out of the resources of a declining state. Although I would like to see Henry at the Boleyn Ground all I can see and hear is LJUNGBERG ALERT. I mean Henry COULD certainly do a good job for West Ham but conversely he COULD sit on his **** and collect his £3.9M annual pay packet. They should really look to buy some cheap but good talent which is what I am sure they are both capable of doing and will do. If Henry does come though he will do 10x as good as Dyer who is only on £5K less so I won't be unhappy even though he won't be himself 8 years ago or Di Canio 10 years ago. Whatever happens I trust West Ham's resilience and resolve to fight back against the odds. COME ON YOU IRONS!!! COME ON YOU IRONS!!!

wishfull thinking I'm afraid lol so funny

Im not being funny but i just wish for 1 week i didnt have to read a story about Gold or Sullivan, seems like every week since they brought West Ham they are always sprouting something to the media.

wishfull thinking I'm afraid lol so funny
You, my friend, are a massive troll.

This would be great for West Ham if it happened, but it's very unlikely in my opinion. Then again, it's in London or there abouts, so he's not far from Arsenal.

West Ham are going to have to give Henry time to give an answer. He wont of finished laughing yet.

You, my friend, are a massive troll.

This would be great for West Ham if it happened, but it's very unlikely in my opinion. Then again, it's in London or there abouts, so he's not far from Arsenal.

his the one that come out with the stupid comment, am i not allowed to comment back without anyone ******* saying **** to me all the time.

his the one that come out with the stupid comment, am i not allowed to comment back without anyone ******* saying **** to me all the time.
In my experience, if you stop giving **** you stop getting ****.

Think about it ;)