Hardest Player To Sign

• Thread starter Thread starter Friel09
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 85
  • Views Views 12K
Del Piero or Raul have to be the hardest i doubt anyone will be able to sign them

Mamadou Sakho for my Newcastle side on my 2nd season in premiership.i offered them 35 mil and they rejected it.

Definitely without a doubt Michael Essien. I have only ever signed him once and that was for a massive £200m, they even wanted £300m for him! Signing every1 else is a doddle compared 2 him

Definitely without a doubt Michael Essien. I have only ever signed him once and that was for a massive £200m, they even wanted £300m for him! Signing every1 else is a doddle compared 2 him

wtf ??? <)

Higuain NEVER wants to leave Real, i had to win the CL like 3 times before he would come for £200,000 P/W...

Last edited:
De Rossi is relatively easy to sign if you are using one of the Big 4s in EPL. or Man City.
I usually sell everything I can sell in order to get him as my first signing of the game (between 30m-50m)
Messi seems impossible to me.

who is the hardest player to sign on fm10 becaue honestly i think it is lionel messi it is impossible no matter how much money

but thats me what do you think???

i've my 100 mil pound bid accepted by barca at the start of 2010/11 season for messi. the only problem is he earn 200k pound per week at barca. how can i offer more that that. cheers.

Getting the bid accepted is the easy part, but getting the player to be even mildly interested is mission impossible!

Robert Snodgrass he costs 750 000,but Leeds want at least 4 000 000

Wilson Palacios. Tottenham always want atleast £35m for him and he never leaves :(

Have to agree, I've never been able to sign Essien!!!

David Silva isn't too difficult, Torres is a lot harder to sign imo.

I mean Snodgrass is hard to sign for a championship or league 1 team

I'm not really one for signing big name players, would rather generate big names (guess im more of a Arsene Wenger type manager). Ive never had a player earning more than 65,000 week and highest i ever paid for player was Afinikeev for 30 million (worth his weight in gold though) but that was a one of expensive signing. I have won champions league, premiership while my average player salary was 30k/week (compared to Chelsea, Manchester United who most players are on over 90k/week..even ones on the bench).

In FM2010 i havent gone for any big names but Sakho seems alot more difficult, Paris SG wanted 28 million from the start (alot more than FM2009).

sakho is hard to buy... offer over 30mil still ended up rejected by the club

Robert Snodgrass he costs 750 000,but Leeds want at least 4 000 000

its because he gets a value of like 5 million when he is 26 (but i'm in the prem with leeds so all my players values have shot up)

the hardest for me was danny wellback, he wanted like 110,000 per week

and my wage budget was 400,000...more than 1/4th of it towards 1 player

Back