Hardest Player To Sign

• Thread starter Thread starter Friel09
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 85
  • Views Views 12K
Messi, Deffo hardest on the games i have played!

essien, terry..impossible..i want to see try sign these players without cheating

Mamadou Sakho for my Newcastle side on my 2nd season in premiership.i offered them 35 mil and they rejected it.

got sakho in third season for 17mil :D with everton, couldnt believe it.. as for the topic i think that really mirrors real life barca wouldnt sell messi for all the money in the world.. just wish pato was easier

Torres is easy, got him for 55 million I think as West Ham, they accepted thanks to my friendship with Benitez which I had been building up for 3 years till I had the finances to buy him :P

got sakho in third season for 17mil :D with everton, couldnt believe it.. as for the topic i think that really mirrors real life barca wouldnt sell messi for all the money in the world.. just wish pato was easier

Pato went to Marseille in 2nd season for 18.5 million.XD

Otherwise Ignacio Camacho is very hard to sign....

trying to get him for free at the moment, wanted him 1st season, but was REALLY expensive, just offered him a nice little contrat :P lets hope he signs for me:D

the hardest of all i think is Arda Turan from man city. he is a genius and although not as good as messi yet, he is so loyal to his club and i tested galatasaray with 38 million to get him.. but he wouldnt accept my offer. i didnt negotiate.[/QUOTE]

arda turan is from Galatasaray in Turkey not City <)

Back