Hardest Player To Sign

• Thread starter Thread starter Friel09
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 85
  • Views Views 12K
I made a joke game once as Man City using the editor (obviously didn't take the game seriously) and offered Ronaldo 2M P/W and a signing fee of 280M and he STILL rejected it haha.

LIONEL MESSI !!!!
No doubt about it. Huge transfer cost and wages.
Dunno in others game, but mine, never works for me though i've made an offer for $250mil.

or using the editor.. ;) haha i kid i kid.

No actually editor doesn't work on my pc because i have vista and i need NETframework, and for some reason i can't download it from Microsoft site :/.....well you can try playing with valencia you will see that it really isn't that hard to make an offer of 145mil with monthly installments if you have a starting budget of 57mil.....you do the math 145mils : 48 months=3.02 mils per season....3,02mil x 12 months of the year=36,25mil per year....and if you win Liga BBVA and champions league you get over 60mils i think...AND DON'T CALL ME KID!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

yes i agree, smell a dirty rat haha^^)

Go on and try it you will see :)

LIONEL MESSI !!!!
No doubt about it. Huge transfer cost and wages.
Dunno in others game, but mine, never works for me though i've made an offer for $250mil.

Yes you are right! I play with Barcelona and Inter offer me 80mil. for Messi. I say OK, he is star but I will buy someone else, but he refuse!

I think, it is also hard to sign Maicon - Inter right-back.

De rossi and Villa were a bit easy to sign because i was using Arsenal. But my word Iniesta, ronaldo and messi took me 3 seasons before i was able to capture them. not because i didn't have the funds its because they refuse to come after i have had a bid accepted for them. :(

fabregas if yre a rival team e.g man utd and ronlado coz lets face it hes never gonna come bak to united

1st season finished 4th in france with Montpellier HSC,and the prez gave a loooot aof budget to spent(45m 4 transfers and 350k p/w on salary).Wanted to stenghten the squad and found Adriano and Rafael vdVaart.35 days negotiations with the dutch,who finaly moved to Ga(y)latasaray...FFS...(got Adriano though for 16m)xD

i signed Messi for my Juventus in the 3rd season .. he was not that much difficult .. but in deed Cristiano Ronaldo was harder to sign for my team .. he was keeping refuse my attraction .. but in my 4th season i got him for 185 millions $

what????????? i got him for man city for 39 million. first season.. then i sold him for 59 to ac milanin january because i never played him. i got douglas costa for almost free and he impressed me more..

messi is the hardest. second season so far and i can't get him. 2nd season now after winning EPL with only 2 losses, (arsenal came 2nd if ur interested) my highest offer so far is 120 million and 50% sell-on clause and i still can't get him. xavi was also hard.

the hardest of all i think is Arda Turan from man city. he is a genius and although not as good as messi yet, he is so loyal to his club and i tested galatasaray with 38 million to get him.. but he wouldnt accept my offer. i didnt negotiate.

what????????? i got him for man city for 39 million. first season.. then i sold him for 59 to ac milanin january because i never played him. i got douglas costa for almost free and he impressed me more..

messi is the hardest. second season so far and i can't get him. 2nd season now after winning EPL with only 2 losses, (arsenal came 2nd if ur interested) my highest offer so far is 120 million and 50% sell-on clause and i still can't get him. xavi was also hard.

the hardest of all i think is Arda Turan from man city. he is a genius and although not as good as messi yet, he is so loyal to his club and i tested galatasaray with 38 million to get him.. but he wouldnt accept my offer. i didnt negotiate.

I don't understand how this is possible. I used the editor as a joke and offered Ronaldo 2M per week and gave him a signing on fee of 280M and he still rejected it lmao.

it has to be messi, ronaldo and rossi
messi is loyal and ronaldo is expensive, and rossi wants to stay put but all three are the world best in their position.

My mate managed to get rossi for about 25M but Messi, Kaka, Casillas, Ronaldo are all very hard to sign.

185 mil wow

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

douglas costa is amazing bought him for inter

Aguero can be hard in some games...You finally get a ridiculously high bid offered, and he says he doesn't want to leave...but I bought him just now as man city, as for some reason his minimun fee relase casue was only £52m, which isn't tooo bad...I suppose messi, ronaldo, kaka are pretty impossible to sign....

i signed Messi for my Juventus in the 3rd season .. he was not that much difficult .. but in deed Cristiano Ronaldo was harder to sign for my team .. he was keeping refuse my attraction .. but in my 4th season i got him for 185 millions $

185 mil lol i wouldn pay that for any player in the game

john terry.... no matter what team your in, no matter what league... he won't sign... de rossi is easy... try 60M and a 8 mil p/y contract ;)

My mate managed to get rossi for about 25M but Messi, Kaka, Casillas, Ronaldo are all very hard to sign.

Kaka got transfer listed on my arsenal load after the 1st season, i could have got him but dint have enough cash

Back