Hardest Player To Sign

• Thread starter Thread starter Friel09
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 85
  • Views Views 12K
Sakho- before the first season they were willing to accept a 53M bid but I didn't have the money, before the second season I got him for 22.5M. Price deflation or what? (6)

I have a perfect formula for signing messi:
You need to have enough money to get your bid accepted(145mil in my case). After they accept it, you offer contract to messi,he will refuse it. Do this 3-4 times and he will sign for you here is what it says on messi's profile after he signed contract for my team:
I quote:

''Concerned at the club's willingness to listen to offers for him''

I am currently in season 2012-2013 with Valencia. Spent around 300 mils for the team:
Strikers: Carlos Tevez,David Villa,Alexandre Pato(Joining for 61 mil in July)

Midfielders: Aguero(61 mil.),Toni Kroos(42 mil),David Silva,Gelson Fernandes,Nacer Barazite,Ever Banega,Semir Stilic,Alexandre Coeff(On loan),Messi(Joining in july for 145 mil)

Defenders: Mamadou Sakho(34,5 mils),Ivan Campos(Bought for 2,8 mil currently worth 16 mil),Nicolas Otamendi(13,5 mil),Roberto(10 mil),Mathieu,Alexis,Marco Perez,Dusan Kralovic,Miguel

Goalkeepers:Igor Akinfeev(34,5 mil),Brito,Miguel Angel Moya,Alphonse Areola.

I have a perfect formula for signing messi:
You need to have enough money to get your bid accepted(145mil in my case). After they accept it, you offer contract to messi,he will refuse it. Do this 3-4 times and he will sign for you here is what it says on messi's profile after he signed contract for my team:
I quote:

''Concerned at the club's willingness to listen to offers for him''

I am currently in season 2012-2013 with Valencia. Spent around 300 mils for the team:
Strikers: Carlos Tevez,David Villa,Alexandre Pato(Joining for 61 mil in July)

Midfielders: Aguero(61 mil.),Toni Kroos(42 mil),David Silva,Gelson Fernandes,Nacer Barazite,Ever Banega,Semir Stilic,Alexandre Coeff(On loan),Messi(Joining in july for 145 mil)

Defenders: Mamadou Sakho(34,5 mils),Ivan Campos(Bought for 2,8 mil currently worth 16 mil),Nicolas Otamendi(13,5 mil),Roberto(10 mil),Mathieu,Alexis,Marco Perez,Dusan Kralovic,Miguel

Goalkeepers:Igor Akinfeev(34,5 mil),Brito,Miguel Angel Moya,Alphonse Areola.

how the **** did you get the money in such short space of time, did you pimp out the ***** cat dolls

Iker Casillas. Ive tried to sign him on every manager game i have ever played and whilst i get my bids accepted the deal abruptly ends with contract negotiations no matter how much you offer him a week. Ive offered him in excess of 190k p/w but he says he has no intention of leaving real. Gutted!!!

i always sign balotelli from inter milan for £40 million and also signed david villa for £91 million

When u all say torres ect. he really isnt tbh, its not like John Terry who in his short term plans is to see out his carear at chelsea. he is a player who is really impossible to capture.

Try and sign dennis bergkamp, go on, I bet you can't

if your dover athletic then every signing becomes a keyboard smashing experience
please vote on my poll

Last edited:
I would have to say Cristiano Ronaldo because not only is he on something like £205,000 a week, but is minimum fee release clause is £870 million but i reckon they would accept less lol

how the **** did you get the money in such short space of time, did you pimp out the ***** cat dolls

Monthly Installments?Buying young players and selling them after 1 season for 3x the price....signing players who run out of contract and sell them?...and even selling some of 1st team players :/ it's no problem

in my opinion different barca players(messi, iniesta, xavi...), never start as a top team so even i would have been top 4 for some years in the league, they are not interessted

how about getting a bid accepted from a club. roma are the most annoying especially with mexes.

Monthly Installments?Buying young players and selling them after 1 season for 3x the price....signing players who run out of contract and sell them?...and even selling some of 1st team players :/ it's no problem

or using the editor.. ;) haha i kid i kid.

Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Aguero or Danielle De Rossi.

Back