Harriers' Be The Club Game 2012 Gameplay Thread

but only 6 points off second place, and 3 points off me in 5th, so you're definately not out of teh hunt as far as champions league football goes, and it only takes a wobble from fiorentina before it's blown wide open again.

i suppose, but im still not best pleased

will get some updates in today. sorry for the delay, its been a mad weekend

i may only have the one player shortlisted for the world golden ball but he's got to be one of the main contenders for the award.

EUROPEAN UPDATE - FINAL TABLES

Champions League

Group B

View attachment 221703

A final day draw at home to Zenit ensured The Romans finished top of their group on goal difference from Real Madrid

Group C

View attachment 221704

Liverpool knew their fate were in their own hands but could only scrap a draw away at Benfica and drop down to the Europa League after finishing 3rd

Group D

View attachment 221705

Espanyol knew they had pretty much finished top but a final day win meant they were runaway winners of Group D

Group E

View attachment 221706
A win would have garenteed Pennarossa's passage into the last 16 but they needed a helping hand from Man Utd after losing away to Galatasaray. But United duely helped and Pennarossa qualify as runners up.

Group F

View attachment 221707

Everton secured top spot thanks to a final day win at home to Steaua, beating off competition from Inter.

Group G

View attachment 221708

Despite a win away to Rangers, Aztecas finished as runners up in the group behind FC Bayern

Europa Leage

View attachment 221709

Galacticos secured their passage to the knockout round by winning the group

EUROPEAN DRAWS

Champions League First Knockout Round

Benfica vs The Romans

Pennarossa vs Espanyol

Aztecas vs Everton

Europa League First Knockout Round

Dnipro vs Galacticos

Shakhtar vs Liverpool

couldnt have asked for a better first knockout round match, and i know there will be 2 fewer BTC clubs next round

Just came back from my vacation. Time to catch up on the story. Too many pages to read tough. So i will only be commenting on the last update. Surprised to see that none of the 3 BTC teams in Italy are contending for the Serie A title at the early stages of the season. At least LCN is not the worst this far. :D