Has anyone signed Messi on FM11 and how

kopking93

Reaction score
I'm just wondering how people do it because everytime i try and sign him with a big club he always says he to happy at Barcelona

Nop. But on Fm2010 i got Cristiano Ronaldo in 3rd season, i was Man City :p

Well usually people do it with cheating, so it's nothing spectacular.

Doing it without cheating, however, seems really unlikely. Maybe when he's 34...

on fm10 i did, paid like 120mil or something, not tried it on 11, but i would of figured, it would be in the same region??

on fm10 i did, paid like 120mil or something, not tried it on 11, but i would of figured, it would be in the same region??

I can imagine it being something like that, as that's the maximum. At least in 10, now I think the maximum is 150m...

But getting him to sign a deal is the hard part. He has a enormous wage, which you can hardly top, and a devotion to the club..

He was transfer listed at the end of season 1 on Mine, I eventually managed to sign him after 3 months as man utd

I think we can safely say it didn't happen.

Messi isn't disruptive, is contracted until like 2016 (on £200k+) so i can't see how he would be transfer listed.

Maybe it did happen...

Transfer bug, anyone?

when i was barcelona i did re-sign him but i bet that dont count does it? ;)

Maybe it did happen...

Transfer bug, anyone?

I hardly think that bug reaches out to Messi, I think players like, Ribery, Balotelli, Tevez and other non homegrown players and/or bit volatile and behind in social growth are much more likely to get in a fight or something else that makes their manager transfer list then Messi who is homegrown with a favourite club of Barcelona and is´nt quite the temporal figure that the previously mentioned players are.

Last edited:
I hardly think that bug reaches out to Messi, I think players like, Ribery, Balotelli, Tevez and other non homegrown players and/or bit volatile and behind in social growth are much more likely to get in a fight or something else that makes their manager transfer list then Messi who is homegrown with a favourite club of Barcelona and is´nt quite the temporal figure that the previously mentioned players are.

Not really.

You name him, he was affected. Look around in the forums, I'm sure you'll find a lot of extreme cases. Don't see why Messi would be an exception.

Thank god they fixed it.

And as for Balotelli, he's been made such a brat that he is probably the only player that was in fact unaffected by the bug: he moves anyway...

FM 10 signed him for Queens Park (SCOTLAND) for around £40,000,000 though he was 34 or 36 and had been on the fringe at Barca didnt get many games for me :( retired after some Aberdeen guy screwed his leg

Hmmmmm so the only way i could probs sign Messi is waiting like 3 season with Man City and dont spend no money LOL

Hmmmmm so the only way i could probs sign Messi is waiting like 3 season with Man City and dont spend no money LOL

Waiting 3 seasons and still splashing the cash. Quite a lot of cash, too.

And that would be if you're lucky. XD

was liverpool after a tycoon takeover and 3 seasons in after the takeover i had like, Ronaldo for £36million, Pique for £43mill, Chiellini for £52mill, Ramos for £10.5mill, Messi for £67mill and Aguero for i think it was £52mill?
if you're a massive side thats on a run of success, then all you have to do is hassle the players through press comments etc. eventually they'll give in and become unhappy, get transfer listed and thats when you jump in.

What saddos the people who say it didnt happen.
Life, get one.
I managed to get him for Manchester City in my 5th season, we had won the Champions League twice and we had won the Prem 4 times in a row, I had to pay £120mill also to get Messi, his wages were something stupid like £200k a week.
Without the success I had previous, I wouldnt have been able to get him.
Unfortunately I don't have pics, but I don't really give a flying f*** if the saddos dont believe me.

Havent managed a big enough side in FM11 yet to even bother thinking about him.

What saddos the people who say it didnt happen.
Life, get one.
I managed to get him for Manchester City in my 5th season, we had won the Champions League twice and we had won the Prem 4 times in a row, I had to pay £120mill also to get Messi, his wages were something stupid like £200k a week.
Without the success I had previous, I wouldnt have been able to get him.
Unfortunately I don't have pics, but I don't really give a flying f*** if the saddos dont believe me.

Havent managed a big enough side in FM11 yet to even bother thinking about him.

If you haven't read the title, it's about FM11.

Everyone signed Messi in FM10, and I doubt anyone keeps a pic. And why did you get all upset, signing him in FM10 is very believable.

And where's your sense of a good laugh anyway? And nobody said anything to you as far as I can see, anyways...