Has anyone signed Messi on FM11 and how

Not on FM2011, but on 10 he got a bit annoyed that Barca finished low one season and got him for an over 100million offer with Southampton.

I signed him for Inter in my 3rd season after winning the Treble 3 times in a row, had to pay 110m and pay 300k wages. Worth it though.

tried and failed on fm11, hes having none of it so far :( got him for man city and chelsea saves on fm10 tho a few seasons in :)

Can anyone upload a pic of Messi as a coach! Would love to see his stats :)

Got him in FM10 after forking out a ridiculous amount of money. In FM11 Barcelona accepted £120M from me for him but he wouldn't enter contract negotiations so no luck yet. I was Liverpool in my 4th season in after winning the league 3 times in a row and the champions league the season prior to signing him.

if any of you got messi on FM 11 AFTER the bug was fixed then let him post the pic or just shut up:) . as simple as that.

on the FM11 defualt database he was transfer listed on my AV save but wanted 250,000 a week oO)

I signed him in my first season for Forest Green, 40k.
Apparently he's a lifelong fan :p

My brother managed to get him using the Free Player Database.

But using the normal database, Messi will never leave on my same, no matter how much money I offer.

Got him for Norwich during the 2016 season I think on a free transfer since his contract ran out ^^)

Got him in 2nd Season as Manchester United for £36M..

Transfer Bug FTW.

I have not read every post on this subject, so dont know if this has been mentioned. I signed MESSI when his contract ended in 2016, he was 28 I think, so I got him for nothing although wages were high. He was a sensation for Liverpool averging a rating of 8+ for the three following seasons.

How to upload picture I got sign messi 59m,second season salary 1week 425k

If i could have paid 375K in wages i could have signed him. Unfortunately there was a small problem of a 44M agent fee. Messi is unattainable.

I'm just wondering how people do it because everytime i try and sign him with a big club he always says he to happy at Barcelona

Set him to leave Barca at end of contract or just do future transfer, or put his disliked team as Barca and yours a his fave. Cheating but only way if you want to see his best years. Failing that just be Barca.:D

Tried to get him on my Man Utd save, had a bid accepted but he didnt want to negotiate a contract.

No, but enven if you do i doupt he will want to sign a contract with your club after all whao would want to leave the nou camp?