Has anyone signed Messi on FM11 and how

If you haven't read the title, it's about FM11.

Everyone signed Messi in FM10, and I doubt anyone keeps a pic. And why did you get all upset, signing him in FM10 is very believable.

And where's your sense of a good laugh anyway? And nobody said anything to you as far as I can see, anyways...

This is the quote I was referring too:
on fm10 i did, paid like 120mil or something, not tried it on 11, but i would of figured, it would be in the same region??

Which is the one everybody had to cry about because he didn't have a pic to prove it...

Barca accepted my bid of 230mil in 2012 and he wanted 285k a week but he still rejected the contract. I was Man City

I got him with Marseille in 2016 ( end of contract ) , but had to give him & his manager 7.5 mil fee .
but thats cheap for Messi :)

I got him on FM10 on a free transfer after his contract at Barca expired, he was 36 though and his phsyical attributes were very poor and some of his technical attributes had dropped too.

He was still a class name to have in my team. :D

Signed him at 28, contract expiring in a year, 70m. I was Inter and had just been tycoon taken over'd.

It was fun :)

Eventhough he was only like 22 in FM11 when I started, its relatively tough to actually sign him. Of course as the guys here have said, using press comments to praise and unsettle him might work. But forking out 100mil++ doesnt seem viable for me. Prefer to have used that amount to get the NEXT messi :)

Did anyone sell Messi? I think you will get a lot of money for him

in fm11.0 and fm11.1 its quite easy to get him, just buy milito, a few weeks later he´ll be transferlisted
someteimes even for free...
in fm11.2 it´ll take a bit longer, buy milito as well and build a friendship with milito and him, try to get him when is actual contract expires 50/50 chance then...

Ok finished 1st season with City, won the quadruple and decided to try to get this player because frankly im bored, anyway am trying to unsettle him with press comments etc literally every other day and no luck, someone earlier said he becomes unsettled if you keep at it through the press? well ive been doing it for 2 months and ****** all changes, trouble is you dont even get the option to offer him crazy money because his agent just says hes not interested, thats after you have a 120 million bid accepted by the Barcelona board.

Its impossible to sign him i reckon.

Had a bid of £77million accepted 3rd season as Chelsea, he wouldn't move though
Ronaldo is better in the game anyway, Ive seen Ronaldo emmulate real life scoring in fm and I've never seen Messi get alot of goals