Has FM11 met your expectations?

Yeah totally. I find that i play for more seasons than i did in fm 10 as the game is a bit more dynamic.

FM11 is a great game , the only problem I have is that I can't get in to a good save on it

Nope i think its the worst one in a long time. Just cant get into it and the ridiculous amount of penalties annoy me so much.

Yes but as joe said the amount of penalties awarded ( and also missed ) is a joke!
also getting really anooyed with the amount of sending offs nearly one every game:S

Yes, loving every minute of it.

This!

In Cagliari, 24 matches, 14 penalties against, 76 yellows and 15 red cards!!!!!

Nope i think its the worst one in a long time. Just cant get into it and the ridiculous amount of penalties annoy me so much.

Yes - Match Engine is more realistic and pleasing on the eye and quantity of quality regens seems more realistic - its a great game

Yes, loving every minute of it.

Yep, this for me. Definitely better than '10, and the bugs don't seem to be effecting me apart from all the injuries I seem to be getting. Loving the agents, the training is brilliant, the match engine has improved (TV Mode FTW (H)). Best FM I've played :)

My favourite one so far leaving out FM2007 but that was becasu eof the hardest challenge ever with shelbourne as you had 3 senior players, minimal funds and had high expectations. It was nearly Impossible

yep,love it, every sec. not had the problems other people have had though with pens, injuries etc. Must be lucky. Dont know how they can make it any better. Except if they had the team music playin in stadium when they walk on pitch lol. but 10/10 for this one

Yes and no. Loving the dynamic league rep, match engine, etc. Hating all the stupid little bugs with the board plans, transfers, wage demands, etc.

The main thing I wanted was greater immersion/ interaction with players, in particular for gens to gather an idea of their personality. To an extent this game delivered so I'm extremely satisfied. 11.3 should make everything sweet

Definitely.

But like thfc_09 has said, the agents.. **** them. >_<