Have/Do you live in the city of the team you support?

Have you ever lived in the city of the team you support?

• Aye

Votes: 75 68.2%
  • Naw

Votes: 35 31.8%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Personally, I grew up in Oslo (Enga) and moved to Glasgow (and my dad's from Coatbridge just outside Glasgow), but e.g. sayings such as "you'll never find a Man Utd/Chelsea fan in Manchester/London" are amusing. This isn't about where your family is from btw;)

lived in leicester all my life, i now live just outside it, bout half hour away, so yes/aye :)

Yes, or 'Aye' in the spirit of this poll.

i was born in liverpool went to scotland when i was 8 then went to norfolk when 13 and been here since would go back to liverpool if work permitted

Nope, I live in south Wales :'( very underrated place mind.

Lived in Blackburn (or near) all my life, apart from a year.

Went on holiday to Barcelona in about 94 and fell in love with them, but never lived there.

So 50% aye, 50% naw.

Yes and no, i live in Núñez ( center of Buenos Aires ) so yes for River but no for Arsenal <)

nope,i live in Manchester now bout 40mins away from sheffield,im originally a southerner though born in Southampton but lived most of my life in Bournemouth so i think im becoming a journeyman :D but i have been to a fair few games at hillsborough and lots of aways,cant beat away matches good buzz

Im from Basingstoke, so that's a massive Nay/Naw, though my dad is a born and bred Manc :)

Of course.

Nope, I live in south Wales :'( very underrated place mind.

I've heard the sheep are tremendous.. (K)

Last edited:
Islington born and raised currently attending university in New York City :)

Born less than a mile from St James' and lived in Newcastle all my life, although that will change come August/September :'(

EDIT: Typo.

Last edited:
Born less than a mile from St James' all lived in Newcastle all my life, although that will change come August/September :'(

Ur signature is LEGENDARY.

And yes, Birmingham born & bread, but I support the true Birmingham team (6)

I have roots from Liverpool, but I now like very near Brighton

Born less than a mile from St James' all lived in Newcastle all my life, although that will change come August/September :'(

Im wondering who´s number 20 ... oO)