Have/Do you live in the city of the team you support?

Have you ever lived in the city of the team you support?

• Aye

Votes: 75 68.2%
  • Naw

Votes: 35 31.8%

• Total voters
Technically Aye Blackpool was the first team I team I saw play but I live in fleetwood (2nd Team I saw) when you meet someone I always have this conversation:
Stranger:Where you from?
Me:Fleetwood
Stranger: Oh ok wheres that then?
Me:Near Blackpool
Stranger:eek:h I know it now yeah Blackpool
So people from Fleetwood just say Blackpool

Last edited:
Yep, lived in London all my life.

Birmingham, Born & Bred.

I respect anyone that supports their local side.

I live literally 100 yards outside Glasgow. I can see the sign, ' Welcome to Glasgow' from my window. So technically no, but really I'm just gonna say 'Aye' cos it's frustrating not to be in Glasgow :$

No, I live in London and support Manchester United.

Peak.

Born in Huddersfield and the first team I saw play live (well, they were playing Port Vale so technically ONE of the teams but you know ;) )

don't live in that dump no more though :p

Naw because I live in a village in County Durham with no professional team, and me Dad supports Newcastle, so I do too.

I live in Monifieth, on the outskirts of Dundee. I support Dundee FC :)

I've lived in Brum all my life, i'm a bus journey from Villa Park so yes I live locally, my nan got married in the church right by Villa Park, she lived in Aston for years

Depends on which team. United were my preferred team in my youth as my uncle supported them and I could see them on TV and I've called myself a fan ever since despite being Bristol based.

They slipped to second when I started going to see City, though. Bristol's populated with more people who support the big prem teams and, unlike me, kept doing so into adulthood. It's just the history of the area, the west country's never been a heavyweight in the british game.

I live in Durham, so not exactly, although Sunderland are easily the closest Premier League team :) And I don't consider myself a very good Bradford fan, considering I'v only been to three matches :)

Naw. Born in manchester and moved to yorkshire when I was 10

I live 10 mins on the bus away from White Hart Lane. My 94 year old Great Granddad supports Spurs, and so have the rest of my family so there was no choice between Arsenal and Tottenham in the end.
90% of the people in our school still support Arsenal even though the schools in tottenham.

Yes of course you need some connection with the team you support, either was born or live in same area. Would stop all those "glory hunting" united fans

I Stay In Glasga so that Ibrox 20 mins away and hampden (queens park) round the corner :D

No. Born in Warrington and live there too.

Did live in Wolverhampton, but now I'm at Uni in Hull :)