Have you ever taken drugs?

Reaction score
Has any of you ever taken any form of drug, besides prescription drugs? Marijuana? LSD? Acid? DXM? Ecstacy? I was curious. If so, what was/are your experiences like?

drugs are good we like them, so lets phone rab and get some.

Ive smoked weed regularly for the past 8 months, only did it occasionaly before.

done others as well;)

drugs are good we like them, so lets phone rab and get some.

Ive smoked weed regularly for the past 8 months, only did it occasionaly before.

done others as well;)

lol

I don't have personal experience myself. Done a lot of researching lately, to look at the effects and dangers of certain drugs and see if there was any correlation with what school e.t.c have told me. I found that a lot of stuff was extremely exaggerated.

I did try a month or so ago to smoke some weed. I say try. Let's just say I haven't mastered rolling up.

No, none. Don't intend to either!

And that's spam NUFCSean..

Last edited:
Stay ON topic, please. If your uninterested, don't post.

fine, no ad i haven't taken drugs, and never will cos theyre for stupid little kids who hate themselves.

fine, no ad i haven't taken drugs, and never will cos theyre for stupid little kids who hate themselves.

Cool, is the logical reason that they make things seem funnier, relax you and destress you not worth anything then?

I take it cancer patients and such shouldn't be allowed to take any for medical reasons. To stop suffering and such?

I agree with NUFCSean. The reasons given above are stupid because when your not high they make you more stressed etc trying to find more drugs to calm you down and therefore your whole life is devoted to trying to stop the anxiety you've brought on yourself by taking these drugs so your life is a mess. Its called addiction.

I havnt taken drugs because i dont see the point. something naive people find 'fun' in

i find drugs pointless, what do people get from takin them? people think they're big and clever, when really they're just eating away at themselves. and when it becomes legal for marijuana to be prescribed for medical reasons, then it'll be alright to take for ny medical reasons, yes.

I agree with NUFCSean. The reasons given above are stupid because when your not high they make you more stressed etc

Yeh wen ive seen my friends who smoke weed do so, they normally seem miserable....

and people i know who took some pills at a pendulum gig, missed the band, cs they wer both being sick instead..

cool....i dnt fink so ad

hmmm, interesting topic.

I myself haven't done drugs, but i know people who have/do take drugs and it's not a clever thing to do.

I think if certain drugs like Marijuana help certain patients i don't see why they can't take it to help them, though only if it was controlled.

I agree with NUFCSean. The reasons given above are stupid because when your not high they make you more stressed etc trying to find more drugs to calm you down and therefore your whole life is devoted to trying to stop the anxiety you've brought on yourself by taking these drugs so your life is a mess. Its called addiction.

Cannabis is not physically addictive. And as i say it's about their use. If you're sensible with their use, in terms of assumtion and frequency, you will certainly not develop any addiction.

i find drugs pointless, what do people get from takin them? people think they're big and clever, when really they're just eating away at themselves. and when it becomes legal for marijuana to be prescribed for medical reasons, then it'll be alright to take for ny medical reasons, yes.

Yes, sadly there are some imbeciles who brag about taking drugs. Not cool. But, I think it's quite immoral for those who are in seemingly advantageous positions, to tell me what substances I can/cannot use as a person for whatever reason. What happened to freedom of choice? For those who enjoy it occasionally, go ahead enjoy it. For those of the informed opinion that drugs aren't good, don't take them.

Yeh wen ive seen my friends who smoke weed do so, they normally seem miserable....

and people i know who took some pills at a pendulum gig, missed the band, cs they wer both being sick instead..

cool....i dnt fink so ad

I'm not sure whether you thought I think they're cool. I don't. I just think if people enjoy the effects of them, then they should be able to use them. Also, Gregor says he's smoked cannabis, why not ask him if he always feels miserable without it? It's not really an acceptable point. I.e I presume you enjoy the use of the PC. If you didn't have its use, I'm pretty sure you'd be miserable, be it for a long or short period of time.

Last edited:
cannabis can be addictive, many people become dependant on it, often ignoring work family and friends. if that isn't an addiction what is?

god your all gays, i dont wanna be on ad's side

fair enough not doing drugs yourself but i dont think you should judge someone who smokes weed or does the odd pill.

Questioning a persons motive for taking drugs is stupid as well, why do you drink? Personally i smoke weed beacuse i like what it does to me

god your all gays, i dont wanna be on ad's side

fair enough not doing drugs yourself but i dont think you should judge someone who smokes weed or does the odd pill.

Questioning a persons motive for taking drugs is stupid as well, why do you drink? Personally i smoke weed beacuse i like what it does to me

I dont drink...

and if u noticed i said i was friends with the people who i mentioned who smoke weed/took pills, thus not judging....

if i judged i wouldnt be friends with them...

i work with someone who takes cocaine, he's a great guy, i just think drugs are wrong and are a waste of time, and a **** of a lot of money is you're addicted.