Hearts

I dont like this Romanov dude, i prefer Chairmans that let the manager do what he wants with the team. Romanov seems a bit of a power freak to me.

I would rather be in the mess we would have been in. Religation zone with no stadium but at least then there would be no player problems

You would rather be battling relegation with no stadium than being a challenge to the top if the league and have a dodgy chairman.

Im starting to miss Robinson :yikes:

are Hearts doing rubbish yet? i really hope so.

No were still 2nd and looking for Champs League footie something you Boro slime will never get Jessy.

I;d rather be Boro than have a dictator for a chairman

Mon the Hibs. We're the best footballing club in the country. We've beaten Rangers twice this season 3-0, and at Easter road Rangers were chasing shadows for an hour. To Hearts fans "Who are Unbeatable"

Kris said:
No were still 2nd and looking for Champs League footie something you Boro slime will never get Jessy.

lmao....another Everton style champions league campaign next season to cringe/laugh at then. ;)

and instead of calling him an idiot why did you not just do your job and delete the multiple posts...muppet.

Mikey B said:
Mon the Hibs. We're the best footballing club in the country. We've beaten Rangers twice this season 3-0, and at Easter road Rangers were chasing shadows for an hour. To Hearts fans "Who are Unbeatable"

you were the best footballing side last year, this year its CELTIC!

ta for Caldwell, how about we give you Miller to say sorry

millers mince. we've got o'conner, fletcher and dean shiels who are better players

Ha Ha 1 Eye is ****. Oconner and all the other wanks will leave in the summer after you finish 5th because Kilmarnock will beat you to 4th.

Shiels has effectivly only had one eye since the age of 8 and he used to play for arsenal so he'll still be brilliant

not much this season because the eye has become more painful because blood vessels anve got jammed behind it so has had a lot of headaches (or something like that)

Ha Ha point and laugh at the Gunner reject:D

Hopefully another win for us live on Sky tomorrow.

coming from the team who gets Kaunus rejects and wanted the whole of Liverpool reserves

It really does not bother me where the players come from as long as we finish second.