Hearts

ahhhhhhhhahahahahaha

Youre new managers a convicted peado and is on the *** offenders register!

Former Chelsea coach Graham Rix will be unveiled as Hearts manager this week, BBC Sport understands.

he isnt even a good manager :

n March 1999, Rix was sentenced to twelve months in prison, for having underage *** with a 15-year-old girl; upon his release from prison six months later he immediately rejoined Chelsea in his old job. He won the FA Cup again in 2000 before leaving the club in November that year, after Vialli was sacked by Ken Bates. Rix has since had unsuccessful spells managing Portsmouth and Oxford United; both times he was sacked after less than a year in the job.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/304412.stm

surely not!!! that would be such a step back!

haha i can see ppl singing peedo :p

I knew he would apoint sum1 who would be happy to be a first team coach and let romanov sign the players.

I just listened 2 Romanov's interview with Hearts World and McGlynn will be helping Rix pick the teamand he is gonna sign a Director of Football to sign all the players so basically Rix does training while somem1 else signs people

Last edited:
why didnt he just stick with McGlyn if thats all he wanted?

i have no idea. Lets give him time, If he gets aff to a bad start he is ******

rumor has it Luca Vialli will be director of footie and rix will be first team coach. Sort of similar to them both at Chelsea

Rix was boasting in the paper that he loves football that much that he recently applied for the Crawley Town job, so I guess they turned him down :D

:haha: Couple of good witty posts there Greg

Luca Vialli would be a good idea

Hope he gets the job. Cant be any worse than what we have.

Hearts may be forced to appear in front of the SFA to explain their appointment of Graham Rix. (Daily Record)

why? cos he plays with kiddies?

Just read the paper it was in.

The East Fife chairman (WTF) complained about a peado getting a job as theres some rule about people who have done bad things not managing.

Haha, can see where he's comin from i spose

Newcastle United and Wolves are both watching Hearts right-back Robbie Neilson. (Daily Record)

LMAO this guys **** and im sure Kris will back me up.

Ha Ha surly its just paper talk :D

He is the one i keep saying we need to replace..def the weak link he is only good for long throws

i dont get hearts.. who is actauly picking the team for the matches right now?

And why isnt there a Gretna thread :p

There should be Jack.

And it's obvious it's Romanov telling Rix to play Miko..Im sure thats why Burley was sacked as Miko never featured in his team