Hearts

He has played pish all year dont put in any effort and isnt half as good as he was last year. Thats why Burley dropped him.

Hartley might be leaving in January, Celtic want him. So do Wolves and some other team, I forgot who tho :)

I thought this would happen since Romanov came.

Hes selling all Hearts good players jsut to make money forhimself.

Hes also selling Brellier

Portuguese midfielder Bruno Aguiar is expected to join Hearts for training soon, with a view to winning a January move to Tynecastle.
The 24-year-old made 18 appearances as Benfica won the title last season but is no longer a first team regular.

"He is one of several targets," head coach Graham Rix told the club website. "I don't want to say too much.

"A lot of things can go wrong when you are trying to bring people in. You have to be sure it's the right sort of guy."

Aguiar, a tough-tackling defensive midfielder, has been on the books at Benfica since the age of nine.

He spent two seasons on loan at FC Alverca before a recall at the start of the last domestic campaign.

Injury has curtailed most of this term but he has now recovered full fitness.

Hearts full-back Panagiotis Fyssas is a former Benfica team-mate and Aguiar will be familiar with Tynecastle striker Edgaras Jankauskas, who spent some time at Porto.

They also want to sell Craig Gordon :( And he'll end up going to some English team and never get a game then turn ****

mellor_trainingdec_head.jpg

HEARTS TO SPEAK WITH MELLOR OVER MOVE
Liverpool have confirmed they have given permission for Neil Mellor to speak to Hearts about a possible move before the transfer window closes.
The ambitious Scottish outfit are keen to strengthen their squad this month and have identified Mellor as their top target.

Mellor, who scored for the reserves against Newcastle last night, has been plagued by knee problems over the past year and hasn't played a first team game for the Reds this season.

With Peter Crouch, Djibril Cisse, Fernando Morientes and Florent Sinama-Pongolle all vying for striking positions at Anfield, Mellor's chances of regular football are likely to be limited.

If a deal is agreed for the 23 year old striker then he will leave having played his part in some special Anfield occasions, including netting memorable goals against Arsenal and Olympiacos last season.

"Hearts are very interested in Neil and they have spoken to Liverpool about him," said Mellor's agent Mick McGuire.

"I spoke to Rick Parry and Liverpool have given Neil permission to speak to Hearts about a potential move.

"Neil is keeping an open mind on his future and he is happy to go up and talk to Hearts.

"There has been interest from several other clubs and Neil is weighing up his options and he is not ruling out staying at Liverpool as he still has a contract there."

If he does decide to leave I'll be alittle disheartened, he's just one of those players who scores goals with ease. I'd like to see Rafa give him a run in the first team to see if he can score us a few goals. He did well for us last season before he got injured. It's because of Mellor we made it past the Champions League Group Phase last season.

Would be a great signing for us. We dont really have a stiker who can score goals. :D We want Le Tallac and Traore aswell.

Kris said:
Would be a great signing for us. We dont really have a stiker who can score goals. :D We want Le Tallac and Traore aswell.

Nooo not Le Tallec. :sadclown: Anybody but him, and Traore rocks aswell; rubbish on the ball but makes some amazing tackles when needed.

So says Daily Record. Would be great for us though i would like us to sign a striker and a right mid.

I read that you had signed Potter but you must have only agreed a fee.

Your also signing some youth caled Franny Smith and you tryed to sign some pub player :O but he failed medical.

You also made an enquire for Sissoko and someone else

I don't see Sissoko leaving because he is getting a first game start.

yeh it was a cheeky 1

the other player they enquired about was Pepe Reina

If we go down i think lots of teams will have a field day and i think hearts will be one of them, but we aint going down:)

A great win for us today We own 8 points behind now.

Hearts head coach Graham Rix has refused to comment on suggestions that he is no longer selecting the side and could be leaving the club.
Players informed BBC Sport before Tuesday's draw with Dundee United that Rix told them owner Vladimir Romanov was now picking the team.

"I'm not going to comment about things like that," said Rix.

"I'll be in tomorrow to prepare for Saturday's game. If it's to be otherwise, it's out of my hands."

Romanov financed the signing of 11 new players during January.

But there is unrest within the 35-man first-team pool after six changes were made for the trip to Tannadice

AND EVEN WORSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The agent for Scotland defender Andy Webster has told BBC Sport that he has ended negotiations about a new contract.

Webster, whose contract runs until next summer, has been dropped for Tuesday's game along with full-back Robbie Neilson, who has just agreed a new contract.

And Hearts players are believed to be demanding a meeting with Romanov on Wednesday.

One player told BBC Sport that Rix had said: "Romanov is pulling the strings, picking the team, including the substitutes, and has total control."

Another player claims Rix told him: "Mr Romanov is picking the team."

Hearts played down suggestions that Rix was leaving the Edinburgh club.

Webster stalls on contract talks

Asked whether Romanov was picking the team, the owner's spokesman, Charlie Mann, said: "Not to my knowledge. I have heard nothing to suggest that Graham will not be in his current role on an ongoing basis."

Former Portsmouth manager Rix had insisted "I am picking the team" when he was unveiled at Tynecastle on 8 November.

He had been brought in to replace George Burley, who left the club amid reports of meddling from Romanov.

The Lithuanian banker has been responsible for several of the many new faces that have arrived at Hearts since he became involved with the club just over a year ago.

Hearts now sit second in the Scottish Premier League table, eight points behind leaders Celtic, and Tynecastle is full to capacity for almost every home game.

They are also firm favourites to win the Scottish Cup, having reached the last eight, while Celtic and Rangers have fallen by the wayside.

i Just wonder what the **** is going on. There must be player unrest we could lose another manager. Rix has not done a bad job either and our best player is Leaving prob in the summer now so we can get some cash for him which is ****.

Dunno why its such a shock, why do you think you hired a manager with a bad rep....cos he'll do anything the chairmen wants.