so i am back my pc has chosen to go down so have had to get me a new unfortunately and this means that i have lost my game with liverpool: / but have chosen to start with them again and use 4-4-2 a tactic. I like to play the 10-12 training matches.

so i am back my pc has chosen to go down so have had to get me a new unfortunately and this means that i have lost my game with liverpool: / but have chosen to start with them again and use 4-4-2 a tactic. I like to play the 10-12 training matches.

Thats a bummer.

Good luck with the new save

Hectic 4-1-2-3 Goals Galore

Screenshot-5338a2569ff4672b687.png

Screenshot-525485e0d21b4886d35.png

Screenshot-5287930f6237783d5b3.png

Screenshot-5264b85233c099f88b8.png

Screenshot-529e769d5c818c7bdf5.png

Screenshot-53140d68b8520b85085.png

Screenshot-53296494d4576dcd738.png

Set training and OI to Assistant manager.

A tactic only for the powerhouses. All tests have been done through taking holidays, so that means that results will be better if YOU take control. (While on holiday, AI does a terrible job at utilising the squad.)

Last edited:
cheers and who takes the set pieces as i think it uses the exploits which i love this year

cheers and who takes the set pieces as i think it uses the exploits which i love this year
Throw ins: set left throw to left back; right throw to right back.

Corner: Doesn't matter.

For those that don't like to get some goals in the net, i'm changing some things in the player roles.

Just some striker tweaking and i will release it, if of course, we have people like me that prefer to win 7-0 to 7-2.

For those that don't like to get some goals in the net, i'm changing some things in the player roles.

Just some striker tweaking and i will release it, if of course, we have people like me that prefer to win 7-0 to 7-2.

cant wait mate

So, here goes nothing:

View attachment 21250

Now, what you need to do, by yourself to make it more efective:

In the tactic screen, change the role from positional to personal, or something like that. I play the PT version, so i don't know the english names.
Now, enter the PIs and change the role to the best suitable role of the striker.

I leave the offensive details for you, but the "without the ball" instructions, always tight marking, aggressive tackle and man mark specific position, DMC, aka, defensive midfielders.
by doing so, it means that every time you sub a striker, he will automatically assume his best role, meaning better changes of using what he has best to score a goal, but all of them will defend the same way.

By default, i've assumed defensive striker, because the most important thing is to keep the defensive shape.

The other two tweaks are that one CB is on cover duty, to assure that the T-balls are covered and the 2 midfield roles.

The MCL will cover the mid and help defend against AMCs. Very positional, it will work as a BWM.
The MCR will be your best attacking mid and the link to everyone in attack. I could use a BTB, but the roaming playmaker covers all attacking midfield, always looking for the best option, moves more parallel to the box, instead of doing vertical movements.

Hope it works for you guys

Half way through the season with Salford using the original tactic posted on this thread. i changed CWB to WB and 1 of them mezala to support. Going v well so far but have to change mentality against the better clubs away from home - 2 of the losses incurred were heavy losses away from home where i kept the attacking mentality.

this is my second season with salford in the premier league and i finished 8th last season using 4 4 2 counter/wingplay

View attachment 21181View attachment 21182

So, here goes nothing:

View attachment 1195969

Now, what you need to do, by yourself to make it more efective:

In the tactic screen, change the role from positional to personal, or something like that. I play the PT version, so i don't know the english names.
Now, enter the PIs and change the role to the best suitable role of the striker.

I leave the offensive details for you, but the "without the ball" instructions, always tight marking, aggressive tackle and man mark specific position, DMC, aka, defensive midfielders.
by doing so, it means that every time you sub a striker, he will automatically assume his best role, meaning better changes of using what he has best to score a goal, but all of them will defend the same way.

By default, i've assumed defensive striker, because the most important thing is to keep the defensive shape.

The other two tweaks are that one CB is on cover duty, to assure that the T-balls are covered and the 2 midfield roles.

The MCL will cover the mid and help defend against AMCs. Very positional, it will work as a BWM.
The MCR will be your best attacking mid and the link to everyone in attack. I could use a BTB, but the roaming playmaker covers all attacking midfield, always looking for the best option, moves more parallel to the box, instead of doing vertical movements.

Hope it works for you guys

you got any pics of results?