Hermanchides Club Logo Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey mate, when i said the images come up blurry its because of the small ones and their config so i deleted the small folder and they come up bit weird haha

View attachment 243277
so was wondering can i get these logos for the league im creating dont have to do the small logos

Did you make sure that the small config had "icon" and not "logo" ?

awh ya tanks man see i have this fmxml thing that does it will change it tanks

Sorry I wasn't able to give you the ID bud. Could you do those logo's for me and I will sort the config out?

Much appreciated x

No worries mate, I look forward to your great work :)

Could You Create A Cool badge For A Team Called Japanese Revolution and another for a team called fc victory thanks

USA_premier_league.png
USA_premier_league_s.png
USA_premier_league-1.png
Hey hermanchides, there's been a change of members in the league. Either of the new members would require you to add a new flag to the logo, so could you change this logo to a shield shape - same font, same eagle, same ball - like the Premier League shield logo? That way, I won't have to keep asking you for an update to the logo when the teams change.

Just to let you know i am currently catching up on my kit request thread as priority - once that has been sorted I shall come back to this thread and catch up with the requests here. Hopefully any outstanding logos will be made before the end of the week.... "league requests" may take longer.

Just to let you know i am currently catching up on my kit request thread as priority - once that has been sorted I shall come back to this thread and catch up with the requests here. Hopefully any outstanding logos will be made before the end of the week.... "league requests" may take longer.

No worries mate take your time!!

Absolutely fabulous pal :D

Is there any chance you can sort me out something similar for the TASlantis F.A. Cup and could you pass me the original logo with the config (in-game) sie to use for the nation?

Much obliged <3

FA Cup logo - nation one to follow mate :)

taslantiscup.png
taslantiscup_s.png

Absolutely fabulous pal :D

Is there any chance you can sort me out something similar for the TASlantis F.A. Cup and could you pass me the original logo with the config (in-game) sie to use for the nation?

Much obliged <3

Nation logo:

taslantisnation.png
taslantisnation_s.png

Did you manage to find the Unique IDs for the configs? - if you post them i will sort out the two configs for the cup and the nation logos :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back