Hermanchides Club Logo Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry but the logos u did come up all blurry in the game any ideas what happening ?

It all depends on the resolution of the images, if the image was small and needed to be enlarged to 180x180 then i am afraid that they will look a bit blurry - but not all of them should be like that!

Can I have an edited versio of the Partizan Belgrade logo with "FUDBALSKI" replaced by "FORMULA", and "KLUB" replaced by "ONE"? Please?

partizan-1.png
partizan_s-1.png

Ok, I guess the Nike pattern suggestion looked better in my head. Can you just change it to a standard pattern with those colors? Also could you outline the eagle and ball in white and the flags in gray? The flags that are primarily white don't stand out well against a white background. I should have noticed that when I initially requested this.

USA_premier_league.png
USA_premier_league_s.png
USA_premier_league-1.png

Hi buddy, I haven't got much information here, but could I please get a logo for a league I created. Could it feature this logo in some way?

index.php

Sorry it is so big. Could I also have TASlantis Premier League written in with the logo. Thanks mate if you can do this :D

ID is 100000024, could I get a config please?

Last edited:
Its soooo big that it isnt showing up when i press "show spoiler" lol - any chance you can attach it instead with advanced reply?

Absolutely fabulous pal :D

Is there any chance you can sort me out something similar for the TASlantis F.A. Cup and could you pass me the original logo with the config (in-game) sie to use for the nation?

Much obliged <3

Absolutely fabulous pal :D

Is there any chance you can sort me out something similar for the TASlantis F.A. Cup and could you pass me the original logo with the config (in-game) sie to use for the nation?

Much obliged <3

How do you mean original logo with the config?

I mean, the logo I gave you, being made available to use for the nation, if you get me?

I mean, the logo I gave you, being made available to use for the nation, if you get me?

I get you now lol - Have you got ID number for the TASlantis FA Cup? Also the nation is that say like England, Italy etc so the original logo you gave me would replace the default flags that are in the game?

yesh please mate. Will get you the IDs for the FA Cup and nation in a minute :)

hey mate, when i said the images come up blurry its because of the small ones and their config so i deleted the small folder and they come up bit weird haha

View attachment 243277
so was wondering can i get these logos for the league im creating dont have to do the small logos

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back