Hermanchides Club Logo Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
a2270f91d4f72eefe1f6bcf01146ee4d.png

Thanks in advance

Hi It's Me From The Kit Thread!

Can I Have A Badge for a created team as i want it for their kit which i will soon request on your kit thread

View attachment 242302

Could You Just Replace The Writing With 'Santos Athletico' and 'Santos Avião a Jato' (Two Sets Of Badges)
And In the blue shape, could you put a roaring lion

I have another fantasy request. This one's a league logo.

It should be an eagle perched atop a football, similar to Tottenham's logo. The ball should be colored red (178/34/52), white and blue (60/59/110). As for a pattern, try something like one of these Nike designs. In a circle around the eagle and ball should be the flags of California, Arizona, Colorado, Texas, Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan, Maryland, Delaware and Massachusetts. In a circle around the flags should be the words "Premier League of the United States" in Trajan Pro.

Can I have an edited versio of the Partizan Belgrade logo with "FUDBALSKI" replaced by "FORMULA", and "KLUB" replaced by "ONE"? Please?

I have another fantasy request. This one's a league logo.

It should be an eagle perched atop a football, similar to Tottenham's logo. The ball should be colored red (178/34/52), white and blue (60/59/110). As for a pattern, try something like one of these Nike designs. In a circle around the eagle and ball should be the flags of California, Arizona, Colorado, Texas, Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan, Maryland, Delaware and Massachusetts. In a circle around the flags should be the words "Premier League of the United States" in Trajan Pro.

Let me know what you think of this so far:

USA_premier_league.png

Let me know what you think of this so far:

USA_premier_league.png
Ok, I guess the Nike pattern suggestion looked better in my head. Can you just change it to a standard pattern with those colors? Also could you outline the eagle and ball in white and the flags in gray? The flags that are primarily white don't stand out well against a white background. I should have noticed that when I initially requested this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back