Hermanchides Club Logo Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one is perfect.

arizonacanyon-1.png
arizonacanyon_s.png

I'm doing an MLS expansion so I've got 3 requests if you don't mind.

Team: FC Arizona Athletic
Logo: Link Could you change Tucson to Arizona please, if not just keep it as FC Tucson.

Team: San Antonio Scorpions
Logo: Link

Team: Minnesota Stars
Logo: Link

hey mate. just a quick question have u ever thought about making a video of u edit a logo that people want to make better.. have photoshop to make kits but the logo aspect of it i cant grasp!!

See no post restrictions so I might be able to request 2 logos:
One is for my fantasy team called Kings Park FC,I'd like it on a shield,like the Oldham one a bit.Colours red,blue,white.
The other one is for Chelsea.Basically I'd like a slight redesign of the current one,making it kinda less modern.

Cheers for the MLS expansion team logos, got another two requests for you but they are to do with British Football

League Cup:
Link: Can you change the trophy to the Carling Cup trophy and remove the Curling target please

SPL:
Link: Change the football league logo to the Scottish flag and Football League to Premier League

Cheers in Advance

I was wondering if you could make a logo similar to the Gremio logo:
Gremio.png

I love this logo, still have the base as blue with the black ring around the outisde but instead of white could you change it to yellow?
But instead of Gremio have Pro Santos FC
Est 2005
Instead of FBFA have the est there and don't include the FBFA.
Finally if you want make some changes if it looks better, i would like something simple,clean,modern and minimalistic.
Thanks, if you could do this I would be extremely greatful. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back