Hermanchides Club Logo Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm. Could you get rid of the banner and just have the text wrap around the bottom of the circle?

seattleemeralds-2.png

hey mate. just a quick question have u ever thought about making a video of u edit a logo that people want to make better.. have photoshop to make kits but the logo aspect of it i cant grasp!!

Unfortunately I dont have the time or the resources to do that :/

See no post restrictions so I might be able to request 2 logos:
One is for my fantasy team called Kings Park FC,I'd like it on a shield,like the Oldham one a bit.Colours red,blue,white.
The other one is for Chelsea.Basically I'd like a slight redesign of the current one,making it kinda less modern.

kingsparkfc.png
kingsparkfc_s.png

See no post restrictions so I might be able to request 2 logos:
One is for my fantasy team called Kings Park FC,I'd like it on a shield,like the Oldham one a bit.Colours red,blue,white.
The other one is for Chelsea.Basically I'd like a slight redesign of the current one,making it kinda less modern.

chelsea.png
chelsea_s.png

Cheers for the MLS expansion team logos, got another two requests for you but they are to do with British Football

League Cup:
Link: Can you change the trophy to the Carling Cup trophy and remove the Curling target please
Cheers in Advance

carlingcup.png
carlingcup_s.png

I thought the target at the bottom looked good ;) - see what you think and if you still want it taking off let me know

Hii Chris please make me this
Manchester-united-badge.png

thanks
images

edit Sorry not the first one make the second one

Last edited:
Also Can you make the Man Utd Logo a bit differently
ie:
images
Change the colour of Devil in Yellow and Manchester written above, United written below without the Semi Circle as well as the box covering the logo

Cheers

Thank you veeery much lad,just a small change:I'd like the ball to be vintage design,like the ones of around 1900's.Oh,and please post them or pm em to me,whateva you prefer; without the effect,so I could use them on the kits.

I was wondering if you could make a logo similar to the Gremio logo:
Gremio.png

I love this logo, still have the base as blue with the black ring around the outisde but instead of white could you change it to yellow?
But instead of Gremio have Pro Santos FC
Est 2005
Instead of FBFA have the est there and don't include the FBFA.
Finally if you want make some changes if it looks better, i would like something simple,clean,modern and minimalistic.
Thanks, if you could do this I would be extremely greatful. :D

prosantos.png
prosantos_s.png

Status
Not open for further replies.