Hermanchides Club Logo Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also Can you make the Man Utd Logo a bit differently
ie:
images
Change the colour of Devil in Yellow and Manchester written above, United written below without the Semi Circle as well as the box covering the logo

Cheers

manutd_devil.png
manutd_devil_s.png

This is just a quick tutorial i put together on how to do the basic changing colours and rebranding a logo as someone else.... hope it helps some of you who have had trouble. Obviously the more complex logos you want to do it becomes more time consuming and more difficult to achieve. But all i would suggest is make sure you get the highest resolution (big size!) logo you can to work with :)

This is just a quick tutorial i put together on how to do the basic changing colours and rebranding a logo as someone else.... hope it helps some of you who have had trouble. Obviously the more complex logos you want to do it becomes more time consuming and more difficult to achieve. But all i would suggest is make sure you get the highest resolution (big size!) logo you can to work with :)

Awh mate your a legend thanks :)

Great Tutorial, But I Don't Have The Magic wand tool :(

That is great but if you could make some changes that would be brilliant. Firstly could you make the 'Pro Santos FC' font more or less the same size and insure the rest of the font is in keeping. Secondly the colour blue is perfect but could you make the yellow slightly brighter? Thirdly could you make two versions- one with a black outer ring (how it is now) and one with a white outer ring? Fourthly could you change the Est to 2001 (sorry my mistake).
Finally my Dad is the Chariman of 'Pro Santos FC' and they are creating a new logo so I showed him this and he said it was brilliant. So would it be alright if we could use this logo on the website and as the new football club's logo? Obviously it is your decision.
Cheers

Thanks, These Are Great.

Finally Collossus, and then Could You Make A Logo For My League.
I Don't Know What To Call It, So I'm hoping you are as good at name creating as you are with the logos and kits!

I think you need to give me a name of the league - as i have no idea what type of league, country etc it is... if you give me a name i will create a logo - thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.