FC Tredwell
Sanchez United

strikerz_1.png
strikerz_s.png
tredwell.png
tredwell_s.png
sanchez.png
sanchez_s.png

Really impressed mate with ur work, top class! Have u done any badges for teams beyond the Scottish third division? For example the Scottish highland and the other senior/junior leagues, I'm adding/reforming the scottish leagues to make it comparable to the ones in england, your impressive works adds that extra degree of realism. Appreciate it would be a bit of work though.

Cheers for all the good work so far! :)

Hey friend, I was wandering if you would be able to create me a logo for my made up team?

View attachment 231702
If you can make this logo could I have it in the same style as the Red Bull Salzburg Logo? With two greyhounds facing a red ball in the center. Also if you could replace the word stadium with F.C? Many thanks if so.

Hey friend, I was wandering if you would be able to create me a logo for my made up team?

View attachment 231702
If you can make this logo could I have it in the same style as the Red Bull Salzburg Logo? With two greyhounds facing a red ball in the center. Also if you could replace the word stadium with F.C? Many thanks if so.

walthamstow.png
walthamstow_s.png

Really impressed mate with ur work, top class! Have u done any badges for teams beyond the Scottish third division? For example the Scottish highland and the other senior/junior leagues, I'm adding/reforming the scottish leagues to make it comparable to the ones in england, your impressive works adds that extra degree of realism. Appreciate it would be a bit of work though.

Cheers for all the good work so far! :)

I think that would take a lot of my time up mate, i have been trying to restrict my kit packs to the official playable leagues in the game - but made this thread for the odd logo people might have wanted doing. I have been doing some australian logos on here tho, and what i said to him was if he can provide the logos for a league (i.e. Queensland premier) then i would happily create a pack for it. If it is a league that is created then i would also need the config files.

Thanks you very much for your reply mate and I agree it would be a good bit of work

Cheers :)

If you have ever downloaded a kit pack/ logo pack you will have noticed that there is a file called "config.xml" in it. This is what is required to make the images work in the game. It includes the unique id for the images (i.e. unique id for the team).

So essentially to assign the logos, the unique id number for the league/club is requires as well as the image

2Q==
images
images
The first one is Chelmsford, then Chester then Lewes. If possible, it's fine if you won't allow could I have 3 more?

Mate I've got a fantasy request if you wouldn't mind? I'll request the kits afterwards in the relevant thread!

Basically I've decided to do a fantasy team dropped into the EPL to replace a now defunct Blackburn, and I wanted to do something to do with Birmingham that had a bit of history behind it, so I've gone with the name RSC Arden (Birmingham was built on what used to be the Arden Forest).

Anyway...
Shape - I like the shape of the Melbourne Victory badge on the first page.

Colours - I'm going with the same colours as the new USA away kit, as thats what I'll be requesting as my home kit. Just the blue and white though, I like the badge to just have to two colours as I think they can look a bit crowded otherwise.(USA 12/13 Away Nike Football Shirt | 12/13 Kits | Football Shirt Culture.com)

Details - Club initials at the top (like the villa badge), with a crown at the bottom (RSC=Royal Sport Club). If you think it would look better the other way around then I trust your judgement there. In the middle, as the focus of the logo I would like an Oak Tree. Something like this (http://dribbble.com/system/users/3700/screenshots/40930/shot_1280776686.png?1309021944) would be great, doesn't have to be that one though. Not that bothered about design of the crown or font, just whatever fits.

Would really appreciate that buddy if you could!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back