Hermanchides Club Logo Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate I've got a fantasy request if you wouldn't mind? I'll request the kits afterwards in the relevant thread!

Basically I've decided to do a fantasy team dropped into the EPL to replace a now defunct Blackburn, and I wanted to do something to do with Birmingham that had a bit of history behind it, so I've gone with the name RSC Arden (Birmingham was built on what used to be the Arden Forest).

Anyway...
Shape - I like the shape of the Melbourne Victory badge on the first page.

Colours - I'm going with the same colours as the new USA away kit, as thats what I'll be requesting as my home kit. Just the blue and white though, I like the badge to just have to two colours as I think they can look a bit crowded otherwise.(USA 12/13 Away Nike Football Shirt | 12/13 Kits | Football Shirt Culture.com)

Details - Club initials at the top (like the villa badge), with a crown at the bottom (RSC=Royal Sport Club). If you think it would look better the other way around then I trust your judgement there. In the middle, as the focus of the logo I would like an Oak Tree. Something like this (http://dribbble.com/system/users/3700/screenshots/40930/shot_1280776686.png?1309021944) would be great, doesn't have to be that one though. Not that bothered about design of the crown or font, just whatever fits.

Would really appreciate that buddy if you could!

Couple of options for you - hope these are similar to what you were thinking of:

rsca.png
rsca_s.png
rsca1.png
rsca1_s.png

Yet again bud you've managed to take someones ideas and bring back something better than they had in mind!

Would it be possible mate if you had the time, could you make a badge for a Scottish Junior Side 'Fleet Star' as it would seem they don't have one. The only thing I would like on the badge is that they were founded in 1948, cheers

Would it be possible mate if you had the time, could you make a badge for a Scottish Junior Side 'Fleet Star' as it would seem they don't have one. The only thing I would like on the badge is that they were founded in 1948, cheers

fleetstar.png
fleetstar_s.png

I have some fantasy requests. I'll do them in blocks, though.

First up, I'd like a Red Bull team logo, except with Dallas instead of Salzburg.

Second is for a team called Boston Hibernian SC. Take the Hibernian FC logo, change the text to "Boston Hibernian SC," the year to 2012, and put the Irish harp and the crest from the Boston flag on the shield. The main color should be the green (0/154/73) from the Irish flag.

The last one is based on the original planned logo for the Houston Dynamo. Change the text to "FC Houston" instead of just Houston and change the colors to the blue (0/102/153) and red (119/15/46) from the flag of Houston with black and gold (197/179/88) trim.

Also, if you don't mind, can I get larger versions of the logos with transparent backgrounds in addition to the game-size logos?

Last edited:
Hi, can I please have

Team: AFC Portsmouth
Style: AS Roma
Colours: Blue, Gold, Green
Other feature: Spinnaker Tower

its brilliant thanks :D
another request please: Red bull with Toulonnaise instead of salzburg, colours dark blue, yellow and red.
and another version with Port Vale instead of salzburg, colours gold, green and red and the numbers 1874.
also can I have this with Elmers End instead of Croydon Athletic FC thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back