Hermanchides Club Logo Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your config is wrong mate - it shouldnt have "comp" and you need a separate line for each logo (i.e. a large logo (logo) and a small logo (icon).

I have attached a rar file which has a folder with both your logos and a pre made config for you :) - just extract the rar into your graphics folder.

Perfect Thanks!:wub:

Will you make logos logos for my custom competitions?
If yes then here are the requests
European Super League
European Knockout Cup
UEFA Cup
Any design will be OK...Just have the initials in it

delaware.png
delaware_s.png
Perfect!

On this one, do you think it would be possible to move the "America's Finest" to a banner below the shield like Liverpool's logo?

Excellent. Would it be possible for you to do the fantasy logos you've done for me so far (Dallas, Houston, Boston, Delaware and San Diego) without the shine as well? I also have kits that I'd like to include the logos on.

Attached rar file with all 6 logos in plain format 250x250

So I wanted to put my Fencing club into the game, and got stuck at the logo part (obviously, or I wouldn't be here ^- ^ )
Essentially, I just need the image attached changing into the right kinda format that fm12 uses, but without the wing-type accoutrements
could you also do the longer images as well? (the background ones) I'd really appreciate that :D
View attachment 237038

Sorry as it says on OP I only do these type of graphics - so no background images i'm afraid

fencing.png
fencing_s.png

Will you make logos logos for my custom competitions?
If yes then here are the requests
European Super League
European Knockout Cup
UEFA Cup
Any design will be OK...Just have the initials in it

Hope these are ok...

esl.png
esl_s.png
ekc.png
ekc_s.png
uefa.png
uefa_s.png