Hermanchides Club Logo Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attached rar file with all 6 logos in plain format 250x250
Thank you, sir.

Here's my next request, if you don't mind.

First up is Slaughterhouse Chicago FC. The base of the logo should be an octagon containing the flag of Chicago, but the stars should be spread apart to provide space for a bull's head (the Texas Longhorns logo would work) colored white with a powder blue (179/221/242) and red (255/0/0) double outline - blue on the inside and red on the outside so the flag's stripes don't run into the outline. Above the octagon should be "Slaughterhouse Chicago" and below it should be "Football Club." The octagon should be trimmed in gold (197/179/88). For the font, please use a Varsity Block font.

I also have two adjustments I'd like you to make to previous logos. So as to not overburden you with too much work, especially since I've asked so much of you already, I'll just treat them as the second and third parts of this request. Fortunately, they are just font adjustments.

For the Red Bull Dallas logo, I found out the actual font they use for the logo, so I'd like you to change the "Dallas" to the proper font. It's called Industria, and if you can't find it for download, please let me know and I'll send you the file.

For the San Diego logo, please change the font to Friz Quadrata.

Thanks for taking the time to do all of these. I really appreciate it.

Can you post the image of the croydon logo - that link is to a file on your c drive lol...

toulonnaise.png
toulonnaise_s.png
portvale.png
portvale_s.png

oops... here it is http://croydonathletic.net/web/images/croydonathletic.jpg
cheers

Thank you, sir.

Here's my next request, if you don't mind.

First up is Slaughterhouse Chicago FC. The base of the logo should be an octagon containing the flag of Chicago, but the stars should be spread apart to provide space for a bull's head (the Texas Longhorns logo would work) colored white with a powder blue (179/221/242) and red (255/0/0) double outline - blue on the inside and red on the outside so the flag's stripes don't run into the outline. Above the octagon should be "Slaughterhouse Chicago" and below it should be "Football Club." The octagon should be trimmed in gold (197/179/88). For the font, please use a Varsity Block font.

I also have two adjustments I'd like you to make to previous logos. So as to not overburden you with too much work, especially since I've asked so much of you already, I'll just treat them as the second and third parts of this request. Fortunately, they are just font adjustments.

For the Red Bull Dallas logo, I found out the actual font they use for the logo, so I'd like you to change the "Dallas" to the proper font. It's called Industria, and if you can't find it for download, please let me know and I'll send you the file.

For the San Diego logo, please change the font to Friz Quadrata.

Thanks for taking the time to do all of these. I really appreciate it.

Mate i am really struggling to understand what you want the slaughterhouse chicago to look like.... any chance you could draw something up as an example to work from.... - sorry bout that

dallasredbulls-1.png
dallasredbulls_s-1.png
dallas_redbulls.png

Hi can I have a great brittish logo for the Olympics. Something that symbolises great britain. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back