Hermanchides Club Logo Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow just went through all your work and its awesome. I have a custom db i'm working on and really need a Premier League, Championship, League 1, League 2 A, League 2 B, Blue Sqaure 1,2,3 and 4.

If you could do this and the config files for everything too it would be quality.

Also if you could do logo and kits for Hereford Red Bull with config files please mate. I have no idea what i'm doing when it comes to creating stuff. lol Your a godsend. No rush tho m8 and KUTGW.

There is a pack with all england logos from Premier through to Blue Square N/S here. As far as the rest i dont think will have time to do a major project like that sorry.

question. when done making a logo what are the dimensions of the logo when u put them into the game ??

No probs bud, I recreated the leagues and nation rules so the old logo's dont work. Can i still get Hereford Red Bull done with the config please.
Unique ID. 91013388

Last edited:
View attachment 241928, View attachment 241929, View attachment 241930
i tink 3 was the max. dungarvan afc , carrick utd afc and then then ferrybank afc if ur able to sumting like the pictures or better then that b great!!

dungarvan.png
dungarvan_s.png
carrick.png
carrick_s.png
ferrybank.png
ferrybank_s.png

Sorry to bother you again but I would need a new logo for another club I'm recreating

View attachment 242044

BTW, what program do you use to make them, just so I can stop robbing you of your time.

Chris, could you slap me up the new Czech Republic logo.

Cant find it on the net anywhere. Dont want any stroke or effects as its for my kit pack.
Cheers mate :)

Chris, could you slap me up the new Czech Republic logo.

Cant find it on the net anywhere. Dont want any stroke or effects as its for my kit pack.
Cheers mate :)

Here you go mate - psd attached or png here... its the largest logo i could find :/

czech_small.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back