..............vs................

hoffenheim 1 stuttgart 1....ibisevic

a better performance from hoffenheim as they dominated the first half.gomez gave stugart the lead but ibisivec got hoffenheim the equaliser they dereved

man of the match..mata...

...........vs................
..vs..

key man ibisevic

herrity demands response!

hoofenheim manager keith herrity has asked his key player to to stand up and be counted in their game vs bochum

gestavo returns after 3months out​

....................................................................................

....vs

hoffenheim 3 bochum 1...slhiovic x2 & ibisevic

man of the match salhiovic
he scored two free kicks​

Last edited:
well done

thanks bud

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

Currently manageing Hoffenheim myself in 2017.
good stuff are u doing well

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

cotbus 2 hoffenheim 2..demba ba and mata

with bayern losing this is actually a very good point it keeps us 4th and 4pts ahead of bayern who are 5th.i was also offerd the bayern job but i rejected.and guess who im playing next bayern!

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

btw lads is a top 4 finish in germany a cl spot???

..........vs.......

pre match...

key player...ozcan the hoffenheim keeper who was appionted captain by manager keith herrity has been unreal in the net at times and will have to be agaisnt bayerns attacking force

hoffenheim skipper ozcan

key player...frank ribery the pacey skillful winger is without a shadow of a doubt the most talented player in the bundesliga on his day.the hoffenheim lb rat will have a tough job keeping him under wraps

battle of the fans .......................vs...............

venue.... hoffenheim stadium capacity..30,000

key battle..toni vs nilson ...............vs.....

Nice wins, unlucky against HSV, they are a great team. Good luck :)

thanks m8 i thought i had it lost at h,time but we turned it around and dominated the second half

im currently 4th still but i have put the gap between me and bayern who r 5th to 7pts

6games left and up next the german cup semi final