Herritys hoffenheim story

• Thread starter Thread starter Keith
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 441
  • Views Views 102K
This thread has been really interesting to read... Keep it up, hopefully you will be able to make a strong push for european football with your new singings

keith herrity has praised the clubs fans.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

keith herrity"the fans have been brillant home and away. they have made our home fround a fortress and really get behind the team even wen we are losing.
they will be our 12th man during the rest of our campaign and they will have an important role to play.

YouTube- Nach dem Sieg gegen Hoffenheim: Fans feiern den FC St.Pauli

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

This thread has been really interesting to read... Keep it up, hopefully you will be able to make a strong push for european football with your new singings
thanks very much buddy :D

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

logo_442.gif

an interview with.. juan mannuel mata

team supported?.." i have always supported valencia as a kid

strenghts?.." i would say my skill and finishing

weakness?.." my tackling isnt the best

highlights?.."making my debut for valencia and scoring the winner in hoffenheim first game in the bundesliga.

lowlights?.."luckily there havent been too many in my carrer so far . lets hope that continue

toughest oppent?.." sergio ramos or daniel alves

best player played with?.." well thats a tough one as i have been blessed to play with so many great players but i would say david villa

in five years time?..i would like to be playing in the champions league with hoffenheim and a spanish international regular

juan manuel mata

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

its a case of 3rd vs 2nd in the bundesliga wen hoffenheim vs bayern leverkusen on saturday.

aavtht.png

venue..

key players..demba ba 18 goals in 18

key player..patrick helmes..

Last edited:
cheers bud:)

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

aavtht.png

hoffenheims next 4 games....................................................

hoffenheim 1 leverkusen 0........ ibisevic

dortmund 2 hoffenheim 2.....carlos eduardo & mata

(german cup hoffenheim 2 herta berlin 0...demba ba & ibisevic
(quarter final) i have know got a second division side in the semis :)

hoffenheim 2 hannover 1......carlos eduardo & oblasi

should have a day out in german cup final keith, you're doing such a good job

yea hopfully will be tricky though as i am playing away and they have knocked out teams like schalke

and thanks m8

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

any 1 want a certain screenshot of anything??????

loving the story mate better than my AFC Wimbledon one more in depth loving it keep up the good work :D

thanks very much danny i doubt its better than urs

wat u have done is a great with wimbeldon

thanks very much danny i doubt its better than urs

wat u have done is a great with wimbeldon

I love how in depth you go is great :) cheers might get back on it now aint played the game for ages been doing Madrid will get back to my roots asap :)

kutgw mayneee, this strories a beast lol

cheers m8

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

I love how in depth you go is great :) cheers might get back on it now aint played the game for ages been doing Madrid will get back to my roots asap :)
good to hear ur getting back on it

good luck with madrid aswell

cheers m8

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

good to hear ur getting back on it

good luck with madrid aswell

Cheers just playing it now :P

thanks did well first season new signings gelled really well with Madrd which i was surprised about and Raul was a machine

haha yea u should make a threAD ABOUT UR MADRID GAME

IM SURE MANY WILL READ IT

haha yea u should make a threAD ABOUT UR MADRID GAME

IM SURE MANY WILL READ IT

Yeah was thinking about it and was going to do it in true Galactiucos signing by having a poll on who my two big signings should be like your Kakas and David Villas so like the fans decide think it owuld be fun bit like Ebbsfleet but with Madrid :P

demba ba and ibisevic are the best parnership in germany according to keith herrity"they are both fast ,strong, great in the air and keep acool head in front off goal.
theres not another strike force in the bundesliga like them and im proud to be saying there at my team .

Last edited:
    • screenshots of league table

Last edited:
hsv hamburg vs hoffenheim...

.........................vs......................

venue.....AOL ARENA....capacity 55,000

hsv key player.....Nigel De Jong.....

hoffenheim key player....Carlos Eduardo...

pre match build up...

key battle... David jarolim vs salhiovic ....vs.....

battle of the fans......................vs..........

pre match talk...hamburg have been really disaponting this year and find them selfs in 10th there form has been improving and they have crawled up from 17th place in october to 10th in febuary.but their fans will want to see them move up into the top 6 before the season ends.

Hoffenheim have had a fairytale season in their first ever season in germans top flight league.they are currently in a champions league spot and only 2pts from the top.with a population of just 3000 it really has been a great year for hoffenheim.many pundits expected them to be in a relegation dog fight but they find them selfs in a diffarent type of fight altoghter that been a european battle.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

......................................................................................

.....................vs...............

hsv 5 hoffenheim 2........demba ba x2

very bad game and performance we will have to get it right for the visit of stuggart next

man of the match thiago neves ...

Last edited:
Back