great story keith, i think your gonna go far with the hoff

thanks frankie

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

fans excited by the hoffenheims new stadium

..chairman mr hopp has announced that the stadium will be officaly open on the 2nd of febuary

it will hold 30,000 thousand fans and most of them will be hoping to be watching european football in it next year

go keith, go keith. european football will be great for the hoff, should get a nice budget then push for title in a year or two

your thread just keeps getting better! first the big match previews,now the videos about media interest! love it

a closer look at the teenage sensation franco zucculini who will be joining in january..

he has represent argentina at u20 and youth team level

a fee believed to be in the region off 500k was agreed in the summer between hoffenheim and racing club

he is also very highly rated in argentina

(left) franco zuculini

YouTube- Franco Zuculini

nice keith, kgood luck for when he joins

That vid sucks. Dunno why that was uploaded to YouTube.

That vid sucks. Dunno why that was uploaded to YouTube.

will i get a better one for !!?

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

..........vs

hoffenheim 2 schalke 1 .....demba ba and ibishevi

jones was given a straigh red in the 1st half for an elbow on salhiovic

its a great win and proves were europa league contenders

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

parnership proves too good again ..

both players have got 4 goals each in the last 2 league games up front togheter

Looking good mate i feel your going to come 2nd or 3rd in the league

Nice signing in Donovan! I had him with my Portsmouth team for 2 seasons, got him for 3m, got like 15 EPL goals in his first season, then got 20 the next season and was top scorer, but then I brought in new players and he never really got in the team last season :( Should be a class signing for you though :)

cheers lads

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

wolsburg vs hoffenheim .......................preview

...........vs.........

can demba ba and isihiec keep ur their impressive parnership agaisnt wolsburg

eden dzeko is pure quality and is a big threat

&.........................

demba ba

DEMBA BA HAS SPOKEN TO SKY SPORTS NEWS ABOUT THE PROSPECT OF WORKING WITH HENRIK LARRSON

DEMBA BA " WE HAVE MADE MANY SUPER SIGNINGS THIS JANUARY BUT I MOST LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH LARRRSON.HE HAS BAGS OF ABILY ANF EXPERINCE AND I CAN IMPROVE MY GAME WORKING WITH HIM.HE IS A PERFECT ROLE MODEL FOR ALL FOOTBALL SUPPORTERS AND I CANT WAIT TO JANUARY

HENRIK LARSSON

YouTube- Henrik Larsson

Last edited:
Like this thread Keith, keep it up.

Interesting challenge. The money is there to stop Bayern so good luck.

thanks kris .

wolsburg 2 hoeffenheim 1 ...........demba ba

wolsburg desreved all three points