.... vs ...

venue..... diemtar hopp stadion

team news .. demba ba is out for a month

key player...ibisevic.....

key player...nevile........

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

hoffenheim 5 gladbach 2....mata x3 & ibisevic x2

very good game. it was 3.2 after 25mins. the second half was a good performance also ibisevic scoring twice to seal the win

man of the match juan mannuel mata.... mata scored a super hatrick and was world class today

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

herta berlin vs hoffenheim preview......

....................vs............

team news.. hoffenheim key player demba ba is a major doubt while christian beck is also a doubt for the trip to herta berlin.

..........vs............

venue.... olmpistadion berlin

key player..... juan manuel mata ......

key player......voirnin...........

both teams will be hoping to grab all 3pts before they take their month long winter break..

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

any1 want a certain screenshot????

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

herta 1 hoffemheim 1 ....mata

after a 5 players were ruled out through injures picked up in traning during the week a 1pt is alri.i dominated from start to finish hitting the bar 3 times.they took advantage of my makshift defence though.

man of the match mata

half way point of season

heres how things look at the mid way point of the season

how are your new signings settling in or making an impact? the likes of donovan,larrsson,zuculni

I just won the Champions league in my second season with Rangers , FTW.

how are your new signings settling in or making an impact? the likes of donovan,larrsson,zuculni

the good news is im only in december so they havent arrived yet so wen they do i should be pushing on

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

new faces arrive at tsg hoffenheim !!!!!!!!
they meet up with their new team mates today

henrik larrrson arrives on a free transfer

zuculini arrives from racing club for a fee of 500k

donavon arrives on a free transfer

also 17 year old mascio arrives from cisco roma for a fee of 65k

hoffenheim will now have a very strong squad and will be able to compete with the other europa league contenders

german cup 3rd round preview..

.............vs...........

.........vs........

venue... aue stadium

debuts could be in place for larrson,zuculini,mascio,donavon

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

herrity admits he is facing losing salhiovic.salhiovic is attracting interest from many big clubs and refuses to sign a new deal.his current deal expires at the end of the season.

salhiovic top player

sell him while you can if he wont sign a new deal m8

.....................vs...................

aue 0 hoffenheim 3....demba ba,ishisec,larsson

i have a promblem becuase demba ba ,salhiovc and carlos eduardo are all unhappy

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

vadlec kadlev signs for hoffenhium for free.the 16 year old is very talented and will play in the u19 for a few years

another great signing keith! buit if ba goes he'll be playing for your first team! is laurito a possibility?

another great signing keith! buit if ba goes he'll be playing for your first team! is laurito a possibility?
no not this season anyway i have no money wats so ever left . i think ba might stay if i qualify for europe and eduardo

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

frankfurt 1 hoffenheim 3...salhiovic and ibiseic x2

ibisheic is an top form

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

german cup quarter final draw ....

hoffenheim vs herta berlin

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

hoffenheim fans prepare for their first game in the new stadium!!

.....old ... new.....

..........................vs.................

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

scenes from the new stadium ......

heffenheim 1 karlsruhe 0.....leandro

for the second game in a row demba ba gets a rating off 5.8:'(

does kadlec ever become good, i've heard a few people call him overated and he never grows to a good level i find it best when he goes on a FT contract just loaning him out but i've never had him be prem class :(

i havent a clue tbh

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

werder bremen vs hoffenheim
big match preview!!!

...........vs........

venue... westerstadion

key player..demba ba needs to find his form

key player ..diego world class

team news ..mata,beck,eduardo,gestavo are all out

werder bremen are top of the league while hoffenheim are 3rd if hoff win they will close the gap to 5pts

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

bremen 1 hoffenheim 3...demba ba , isbisec and rat

man of the match......rat

Your doing a cracking job keep it up

but i have to say i want the ac milan thread back

lol il update my ac milan thread 2morow aswell

cheers bud

just keeps getting better and better whenever i come back keith