Herritys Manchester United Story

2pslqi9.png

2ushgzm.png

United boss eric cantona wins manager of the month for the second month running.

.......................................................................................................................................
vs

venue

Anderlecht 1 Manchester United 2....scholes & ronaldo

man of the match

scholes​

Setanta Sports" not the most exciting game but united finish their group with another win.Paul scholes scored an insipratinal goal and ronaldo finaly scored.

................................................​

ronaldo has finaly scored for united​

..............................................................................................................................

vs

world club championship
semi final​

du sahel 0 manchester united 4.....ferdinand,giggs,ibisevic x2

man of the match

Well done Keith, keep it up :)

Five united players on the ballon d,or list

1.darijo srna
2.wayne rooney
3.cristano ronaldo
4.patrice evra
5.nemanja vidic

thanks fatshit and ben:D

Ok This thread seems to have went down a bad road. I feel sorry for Keith Herrity who is clearly going to alot of effort to keep people entertained with this thread and for Redrup who was only giving his opinion which he is entitled to do.

Please stay on topic from now on and let Keith tell his story :)

Five mill for Kuscak? LOL Quality sale, you got a right result.

When people deserve it, sure. Unfortunately neither you or this person in my eyes have ever done anything good.

You may think I'm harsh for saying this to you but if you minded your own business and didn't quote me I wouldn't have.
It's not like they are looking to be recognised as doing something good are they? And on this issue, when was the last time you ever done anything "good"? The only thing you do on this website is whine and moan about people doing things wrong, why don't you stop whining and moaning on people's thread and show other people just how great you are, seeing as nobody else ever does anything right in your eyes. Sorry for going off topic Keith and everyone who has already argued over this :)

It's not like they are looking to be recognised as doing something good are they? And on this issue, when was the last time you ever done anything "good"? The only thing you do on this website is whine and moan about people doing things wrong, why don't you stop whining and moaning on people's thread and show other people just how great you are, seeing as nobody else ever does anything right in your eyes. Sorry for going off topic Keith and everyone who has already argued over this :)

... Yawn, sorry you missed the argument window, it was last night. Go cry a bit more.

do the stop, do the stop
do the stop all the hijack *****
do the stop, so the stop
do the stop all the hijack *****.

Seriously though guys can we stop now.

lads please just stop

or it will be a complete waste of time for me to continue this story

Haven't posted on the forum in a while, but this is a cracking read and Keith keep up the good work.

people moaning
people crying
people screaming
people dying
just - let he-herrity preach
cos i dont wanna br-br breach

Let this be the end of it al guys. I just wanna read an interesting story.

people moaning
people crying
people screaming
people dying
just - let he-herrity preach
cos i dont wanna br-br breach

Let this be the end of it al guys. I just wanna read an interesting story.

Is this guys on drugs.????

And For **** Sake Lets Just Shut The **** Up And Left Keith Get On With His Story.

any1 else think the story kinda ruined now???????