High CCCs - Devastating Liverpool-esque Counter 4-5-1

And also playing Sterling as a winger very much ruins the tactics. Setting the AMs as wingers stops them from getting inside the box and creating CCCs. Only had 2 CCCs in 4 games when testing against weaker teams.

how well is it working on overload? Are you scoring more goals? How is it effecting your defense and how many goal you let in?

And how is your Regista performing?

It was just for a one off game with Rangers, they sucked firsst half, as we were far superior to the opposition i went overload, scored 4 in the 2nd half. gonne give it go for a few more games see if it holds.

Playing well, Brett Emerson in my Melbourne Team is slow, but playing quarter back nicely.

Will try this with my new Stuttgart career (I got bored with the Dutch league). :)

Just two questions before I start: 1) did you manage to add Jassar's set pieces to the tactics? 2) any info about training pre and during season?

Will try this with my new Stuttgart career (I got bored with the Dutch league). :)

Just two questions before I start: 1) did you manage to add Jassar's set pieces to the tactics? 2) any info about training pre and during season?

Yes I have. I completely forgot to post it! Thanks for reminding me. I have attached it to the opening post.

And Training before I would set on def. positioning, although I had it on the defaults for my Liverpool save.

SET MATCH FOCUS TO ATT. MOVEMENT!

It seems to have worked a charm for me. The previous game against Birmingham was when I changed to training, and now I got this result too

View attachment 422724

SET MATCH FOCUS TO ATT. MOVEMENT!

It seems to have worked a charm for me. The previous game against Birmingham was when I changed to training, and now I got this result too

View attachment 494410

Very great results you got there:) IS this with the new set pieces? Could you upload the defensive version with set pieces also?

Would love more SS of your performance further up!

Very great results you got there:) IS this with the new set pieces? Could you upload the defensive version with set pieces also?

Would love more SS of your performance further up!

Yes the Brighton results are with the corners.

I havent actually been using the defensive version recently. Ive just been using the first one with excellent results.

Just lots my first game in 11 with Brighton (all three of their goals were stupid corners >.< )

Here are a few more results

View attachment 422645 View attachment 422644 View attachment 422643

Yeah, the limits in swapping positions in this year's edition is lame. The very basics of Liverpool's attack is suarez, sturridge and sterling swapping places!

Yeah, the limits in swapping positions in this year's edition is lame. The very basics of Liverpool's attack is suarez, sturridge and sterling swapping places!

Frustrating but never mind. I wasnt designing a tactic to exactly replicate Liverpools current style, but I was basing my tactic on it

Anyone else got any feedback for this tactic? How is it working out for you? Have you made any changes that you feel have made the tactic perform better?

Seems so far people have had some good success, hope it continues

Anyone else got any feedback for this tactic? How is it working out for you? Have you made any changes that you feel have made the tactic perform better?

Seems so far people have had some good success, hope it continues

View attachment 422187

Looks really well so far, neither scoring loads nor conceding particularly little in the league, but very solid and good teamwork. As you said, Daniel Sturridge is the topscorer for me, 5 goals in 4 games.

Will try to make some minor tweaks, maybe even more pressing from everyone.

But well done, mate, looks great so far.

View attachment 495604

Looks really well so far, neither scoring loads nor conceding particularly little in the league, but very solid and good teamwork. As you said, Daniel Sturridge is the topscorer for me, 5 goals in 4 games.

Will try to make some minor tweaks, maybe even more pressing from everyone.

But well done, mate, looks great so far.

Nice to see all them green circles mate! Hope it continues

Preseason with Fulham,

Let assistant pick team/teamtalk

View attachment 495638

Unfortunate so far mate. Have you been creating CCCs? Or is just struggling in general?

Hey iamauser, i have got good success with Stoke playing your tactic just adjusting my own set piece and set Keeper to pass to defender, finish season with 3rd, not bad at all with a Stoke team where i didn't buy anyone much.... Then i try your tactic with my existing Liverpool Save where i have already win almost every competition there is to win in 2 season but i just don't like the way my team set up and go about moving the ball, so i tried yours and i like what i see and i agree with Suarez problem, Your tactic is limiting Suarez ability, so i decide to made some adjustment and i have great result!

I took both full back out move one into CB then another into another striker spot ( yes i know 3 defender? what am i thinking ) it actually work out really well, with Lucas protecting i figure 3 defenders might work... This is screen shot from my first match trying it
View attachment 421271 Suarez score 2 sturidge score 2 Coutinho 1 Sterling 1, Henderson with 3 assist....

Gonna go with it for a couple more matches...

2nd Match PSV CL View attachment 421250 Suarez Hattrick Gerrard PK and Sturidge 1 Goal

Last edited:
Hey iamauser, i have got good success with Stoke playing your tactic just adjusting my own set piece and set Keeper to pass to defender, finish season with 3rd, not bad at all with a Stoke team where i didn't buy anyone much.... Then i try your tactic with my existing Liverpool Save where i have already win almost every competition there is to win in 2 season but i just don't like the way my team set up and go about moving the ball, so i tried yours and i like what i see and i agree with Suarez problem, Your tactic is limiting Suarez ability, so i decide to made some adjustment and i have great result!

I took both full back out move one into CB then another into another striker spot ( yes i know 3 defender? what am i thinking ) it actually work out really well, with Lucas protecting i figure 3 defenders might work... This is screen shot from my first match trying it
View attachment 497613 Suarez score 2 sturidge score 2 Coutinho 1 Sterling 1, Henderson with 3 assist....

Gonna go with it for a couple more matches...

2nd Match PSV CL View attachment 497654 Suarez Hattrick Gerrard PK and Sturidge 1 Goal

Nice results there mate! Any chance you could post the league table from your Stoke game?

Interesting decision to play 3 at the back too. What role did you set the new striker in?

Sorry i already overwrite the stoke save.... The extra striker setting is same as what you have, pass it short more risky pass, move into channel... Currently just start a new game with original Liverpool Squad, Gonna see if the change i made to your tactic ( 3 backline extra striker) Gonna work... Will update when it half a season gone.... Gonna do it without buying anyone...

Nice results there mate! Any chance you could post the league table from your Stoke game?

Interesting decision to play 3 at the back too. What role did you set the new striker in?

I recheck one of the auto save slot and it got one containing Stoke but it in January Period..View attachment 421166