High CCCs - Devastating Liverpool-esque Counter 4-5-1

• Thread starter Thread starter iamauser
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 143
  • Views Views 144K
Hey mate, didnt work on Spurs in a new save....kept lots of clean sheets, no goals though. May try it again when status of new manager (ME) and club is highe than currently. Have you tested on anyone other than Liverpool?

Hey mate, didnt work on Spurs in a new save....kept lots of clean sheets, no goals though. May try it again when status of new manager (ME) and club is highe than currently. Have you tested on anyone other than Liverpool?

Also been playing as Brighton as it was also having good results

Also been playing as Brighton as it was also having good results

Fair enough, ane new save can throw up all sorts of works/does not work scenarios....as I say will try again as I like the formation. How goes it with Brighton?

Dont you just hate them games when FM is determined not to let you win.

6 CCCs vs 0 and I lose 1-0...

View attachment 419916

Does show the high amount of changes created though

Anyone managed to finish a whole season using this tactic? Where did you finish?

Im playing a save with Dortmund right now and having good success. Beat Bayern 3-0 in the German Super Cup!

Yep finished 10th with fulham (predicted 8th) so werent the best but my strikers and insides forwards never really got going..made a few signings ready for the second season so hopefully i improve

Really enjoying your tactic with Villarreal atm. Ripping teams apart with fast counter attacks! Half way through the first season, forth in La Liga and semi's Copa del Rey.

Thanks iamauser!

Really enjoying your tactic with Villarreal atm. Ripping teams apart with fast counter attacks! Half way through the first season, forth in La Liga and semi's Copa del Rey.

Thanks iamauser!

Glad to hear it is working for you mate! Guessing you are behind Barca, Real and Athletico? How far off the top are you?

Decided to start playing again after getting hacked off with the initial patches. Tried a new save with Southampton, and was struggling a tad. Couldn't find the winning formula. Changed to this tactic about November and have won 7 out of 9 league games. Suits the players perfectly!

Cheeeeeeeers

I am also currently in the process of developing a 4-6-0 tactic based on Roma in 2007. I have won every game so far (including friendlies) so keep an eye out for that soon!

I am also in the process of tweaking the tactic for LLM. Currently 9 games in with Shrewsbury town (predicted 23rd) and currently sitting in 9th position. I havent made too many changes to it, but it still looks very good. Will release it shortly for anyone who wants to try.

i love manage LLM. what the best formation style for LLM, direct style passing or positioning?

Don't usually really download tactics but was thinking of trying this with A.C Milan tonight.

Any tips?

Back