High Pressing Tactic. No lose in 58 games (win 46) A.C. Milan. Goal Difference 100

• Thread starter Thread starter postrotok
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 789K
@jacky33 I use danilo tight from first post. Added tight marking to all players individually and also changed both strikers to AF Attack and amc to AP Attack

you change individual instructions for you attack players ?

Hi mate, congratulations for your tactics!
What can i do to defend the result in the final minutes of the game? I use Danilo V2 V2. Thanks

Hi mate, congratulations for your tactics!
What can i do to defend the result in the final minutes of the game? I use Danilo V2 V2. Thanks

Contain or counter..
Also see if the against club change tactic, if do, change the OI and add tight marking

Whats the best match prep during the season ? def pos or attack movement?
im dover in skrill south

Been started a new game with Inter while using your tactic, here are some infos about my starting eleven, calendar, and few results

View attachment 386249 View attachment 386248 View attachment 386247 View attachment 386246 View attachment 386245 View attachment 386244

All I can say is congrats, your tactic is awesome. It really brings defensive stability on the pitch, as well as many shots on target at every game I played. The only drawback I would retain is the lack of efficiency of strikers, with Palacio only scoring 4 with 2 assists, and Icardi scoring 3 for 2 assists.

However, overall the tactic si really good, half season i'm 15 points ahead, what can I say... I hope it does get consistant so I can finish season on the same fashion.

Congrats man, keep up the good work, be sure I'll test your future creations, peace.

Sorry for my poor english, it's late, i've 4 beers on me, and english is not really my language :P

Tactic Used:
Danilo v2 v2 SS Tweak (link in post #423)
Test period: 20 league matches
Team Used: Inter Milan
Training Used: General Training = Balanced High + Match Prepartion = 50% Att.Movement + rest after match
New Players: Bought Taylor from Swansea, he's playing like a beast as CWB. No one else bought/loaned

This tactic is one of the best i've had the chance to use on 14.3.1 patch.
Despite the only 2 Central Defenders, the team is not conceding easy scores, but most important it's scoring like a crazy machine.

On 20 games i conceded 17 and scored 46. The average game is about doing 20++ shots and sometimes even 30+ (with about 60-70% on target).
I think i never had less than 6 CCC each game, but the record was against Fiorentina with 12 CCC in a single match.

Nothing else to say, attached screenshots talks for me.

Last edited:
This tactic is working very good for me. Is there any "player filter" to search for fitting players?

Anyone can share the original attacking corner setup for this tactic? I remember it was quite good, but accidentally removed it. Thanks

I use this tactic with newcastle and its work badly :\
I put training like you said and leave the oi like it is but just lose and the closing down and marking is really bad. I use the SS tweak.
**** :(

I use this tactic with newcastle and its work badly :\
I put training like you said and leave the oi like it is but just lose and the closing down and marking is really bad. I use the SS tweak.
**** :(

for Newcastle don't use the SS tweak, as I stated somewhere on this thread it's the weak point, I would suggest using the tight version and switch the 2 strikers to AF and the AMC to AP and have all the players put on tight marking.

1st season alone in my old save HBA had got 22 assist and 14 goals as the Advance playmaker whilst Cisse and Pratto got 20+ goals between them using this method

for Newcastle don't use the SS tweak, as I stated somewhere on this thread it's the weak point, I would suggest using the tight version and switch the 2 strikers to AF and the AMC to AP and have all the players put on tight marking.

1st season alone in my old save HBA had got 22 assist and 14 goals as the Advance playmaker whilst Cisse and Pratto got 20+ goals between them using this method

first game of the season against the mackems and using my tweaked version

View attachment 385063

Do you have a link Nezza?

Made the tweaks you mentioned, gonna try!

all you need to do is change the 2 strikers to Advance Forwards and change the AMC to Advance Playmaker and set all the players to mark tighter on the Danilo tight tactic

all you need to do is change the 2 strikers to Advance Forwards and change the AMC to Advance Playmaker and set all the players to mark tighter on the Danilo tight tactic

Thanx! Gonna try with Sevilla!

Back