High Pressing Tactic. No lose in 58 games (win 46) A.C. Milan. Goal Difference 100

• Thread starter Thread starter postrotok
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 789K
I dont know how you guys can score frmo this corner setup, honestly i get 20 corners each game but score none.

Trying the cracked version from last page, so far so good, need to play against big opponment before making judgement. But big striker with good strength and header helps.

Guys is version 3 better for you? I would like also to ask because i play on line, how can i make this tactic more stable, i have atletico and i am 3rd i play rly good but i lose games that i should easily win by 2 goals. Any ideas:D

I have used v2 and it seems amazing! dunno about v3, i like having 2 strikers up front.

The new version worked well for me, narrow game such as 3-2 away win at Spurs, 3-2 cup win vs Spurs again. 2-2 home draw with Man U.
I am ok good arsenal, Spurs is better and ManU is very very strong. I am in 2015. ManU had 15 pts gap at one point beginning of the season.

Danilo tight which I believe is v2 is working best for me with the tight marking on all players. Changed amc to ap attack and both strikers to af attack. Its like a work of art the way my team plays

View attachment 574049

Update to V3 please try it and tell me your results...
Maybe it needs few tweaks to make it to perfection , but also like this....it brings so unbelievable results..
CHEERS

Hi postrotok,

It works quite well for my above average Arsenal squad, doesn't leak too many goal, attack wise rely a lot on the striker so he has to be good finishing and heading. Mine one has 25 goals after 25 games. Have many players on top rating. It plays a bit liked the idea from 'lots of CCC' tactics as wingback and CMs come up to score a few goals.

Downside (for me only), I don't score a goal from corner, I have DM with 14 on long shot stat. This tac may rely really heavily on Striker so that he has to be good.

I applied many jobs with lower rating teams after winning Champions league 2 times and everything in England but nobody wants me...

Danilo tight which I believe is v2 is working best for me with the tight marking on all players. Changed amc to ap attack and both strikers to af attack. Its like a work of art the way my team plays

you play with which version ?

@jacky33 I use danilo tight from first post. Added tight marking to all players individually and also changed both strikers to AF Attack and amc to AP Attack

For me it keeps the great defensive quality of the danilo tight but with the changes up front the attacking is better. Tried with spurs and rochdale and won respective leagues easily.

Should also say I read the striker and amc tweaks on here. Thanks should go to Nezza I think it was

I no huge mark on goal kick around if someone can help me I playavec danilo cracked .

Last edited:
Back